Idol + Prom 2013

Started by Murrawhip, June 22, 2013, 06:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murrawhip

Probably a bit late for this announcement, but better now than never.

This year Prom and Idol are taking place on the 23rd of June, Sunday.
For the day, you'll be able to use custom icons by going up to the changeroom on the 4th floor. There's an icon making guide here. There'll be a bunch of events held throughout the day with prizes 'n stuff.
Idol will start at approximately 7PM EDT, (Click class schedule in game to see a timer counting down so that you can figure out when it will start in your timezone.) There's still time to record a song for TWC Idol - see Lucifer's topic here. There's some pretty nifty prizes just for sending an entry in.

Prom will start immediately following Idol, and will have food, a DJ, different prizes for people's icons, etc. I don't really know what'll happen as we tend to just wing it. If you don't have an icon for prom and aren't interested in making one, I'm pretty sure some players are still offering to make icons for gold. Just ask on OOC.

If there's any questions, fire away.

Murrawhip

While recording this year's prom, it cut out twice and I didn't notice for a while, so we're missing some of Seta's words 'n what-not :(
Anywho, Lucifer inserted the songs where they were missing.

Here it is. 47MB.

Super dooper thanks to Luc and Seta, and the staff for doing prom 'n what-not.

Edit: And the people that contributed prizes! Snipedragon, and Luc. Did I miss anyone?