Help me

Started by Mutig Dudocs, September 16, 2012, 12:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutig Dudocs

Please help me, i have a MacBook but i can't play TWC on this. Is there anyway i can? Please help

Ash

Hey buddy, I'm no genius when it comes to things like this but there was a post like this. I'll paste the important parts.

Quote from: choirgirl20042005 on December 30, 2011, 02:39:48 PM
run windows through bootcamp.

it's like a $99 purchase, yeah, but it's worth it if you're into gaming. mostly because alot of games are only for windows if it came before the win/mac gen.

emulators, they don't work that well on the mac to run actual games in real time.

Quote from: MurrawhipThe best experience you could get would be to run windows through bootcamp like Choirgirl mentions. If you already have a windows license for another computer sitting around I'm pretty sure you can do this for free?

I use VirtualBox for my emulation needs, and I imagine that if you have a somewhat decent computer, it should be able to run TWC and other BYOND games at near-perfect speeds. With this though, like bootcamp, you still need an actual windows installation dvd/iso + license. (I'm sure a torrent will help you out if you're that way inclined.)

Current Ash x1000
Current Hufflepuff
Current Drum/Guitar Player (06-Present)
Ex GCOM x2
Ex Headmaster
Ex Admin x2
Ex Charms Professor x2
Ex Auror
Ex Deatheater
Ex broken arm cripple [IRL]
Ex broken leg cripple [IRL]

Ash

If none of them work, I'm afraid you're going to have to wait until Murrawhip or some other computer wizard is back to help you!

Current Ash x1000
Current Hufflepuff
Current Drum/Guitar Player (06-Present)
Ex GCOM x2
Ex Headmaster
Ex Admin x2
Ex Charms Professor x2
Ex Auror
Ex Deatheater
Ex broken arm cripple [IRL]
Ex broken leg cripple [IRL]

Murrawhip

My answer would be the same as last time.

Mutig Dudocs

I dont got a windows CD so i got to wait for something else :/ Or else.... the end of Mutig Dudocs (< oh.... i hate to say that lol)

Rotem

Quote from: Murrawhipyou still need an actual windows installation dvd/iso + license. (I'm sure a torrent will help you out if you're that way inclined.)

Mutig Dudocs

Can i download windows with