Auctions..

Started by Massive, December 16, 2014, 01:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Massive

Hello Everyone

I have come up with an idea, And my idea is an auction system in TWC,
As it would be great that a player can put there item up in auction and have other players
bid on those items there will be an NPC probably named Auctioneer, When a Player Adds there item
to the auction they have to pay a small fee depending on how much gold there putting it up
for in the auction and the highest bidder will win and have an optional buy it now setting so if you want to sell it quick then you use this option .
Also maybe have a minimum price on some off the items in the auction meaning you can't put a magic eye on for 100gold you must put it on for at least 8millon gold.

How to bid:

When you talk to the NPC you will be able to either add an item to the auction or browser the auction
if you browser the auction a window will appear and show you what there is for sale in the auction then in the window you can bid your gold on this item or any off the items.

How it would work:

When the item is won the NPC will take the winners gold and store it for the seller to take,
and the item that the seller put up will automatically be taken from inventory and put up in auction  when bought the it will show up in the npc so the buyer can take it,
And the buyer can only bid the amount off cash he has on him.

Ui design  https://imageshack.com/a/IPQz/1

Please feel free to ask question or add to this idea I think this would be useful and make it a lot more efficient to get item you want, And make it easier to sell your items aswell as buy them

asked and answered questions from in game
OOC>Kole :  So when you put an Item up does it go out of your inventory into another kind of global inventory?
OOC>Massive :  yeah
OOC>Kole :  Would you get a message when you log in that tells you your item on the Auction has sold?
OOC>Massive :  Yes you would