TWC Radio Events

Started by Edward, September 25, 2010, 05:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edward

Dear TWC Players,

This is DJ RavenMaster (Edward) and i need your HELP! i have many events planned out for the Radio but i need some new ideas. If you guys could please post a name of an event and its description i'd gladly appreciate it :). O and if you think i could add sometihng to an event please feel free to post it. And i am also taking donations for prizes, i really dont care what it is but if you have an extra something im taking donations lol, and remember, the more prizes i have to give the more events ill do.

Here are a few Events i already have planned out:

- Kill-Me : This event goes like this, I shall be stationed at a designated place and i shall announce a easy clue to where i am Via radio and you have to find me, but once you have found me you also have to try and "Kill Me", and 1st person to "Kill Me" Wins!

- Seek-Me : This event goes like this, I shall be stationed somewhere In-Game and you guys try and "Seek Me" and i shall give a difficult hint every 1-5 minutes or so, and 1st person to find me Wins!

- Kill-It : This event goes like this, I shall be controlling a monster using "Permoveo" and i shall announce its location via Radio and 1st person to "Kill It" Wins!

- Trivia : This event goes like this, I will ask 3-10 questions via Radio and every 1st person to PM the right answer gets a point, once all of my questions have been answered the player with the most points Wins!

- Sweepstakes : This event goes like this, I shall say Via Radio "Alright guys, 11th person to PM me wins!" and you guys will PM me, you only get to PM me 3 times, and once i get my 11th PM the event is over and the 11th PMer Wins! (Note: the number i say will not always be 11)

- Maze : This event goes like this, I shall create a unique type of maze using "Herbificous" and you shall try anything you can to reach the center/end and the player to reach there first Wins! (Note: You may NOT use Flying,Deletrius, or Incendio. If you do you shall not be allowed to play this event again)

- Duel-Tournament : This event goes like this, You guys shall meet me in the Duel Arena and sit in the stands. I shall use a Name Generator to choose who you shall duel. I shall keep this going until i only get 1 winner!

- Broom-Race : This event goes like this, (ill need a helper for this event, ill ask someone trust worthy) My helper and i shall put 3 checkpoints around the map and you guys will have to race to each checkpoint on a broom and everytime someone reaches a checkpoint the location of the next one shall be told. Once the last checkpoint has been crossed and the 1st 2nd and 3rd place are at the 3rd checkpoint i will give a hint to a place where to meet me at (after 3rd place reaches the last checkpoint the other players behind are out of the event), and once i give the hint i shall be waiting for you guys. Once you are at the location you will have to fight me and my helper. A prize will go to 1st 2nd and 3rd place but the bigger prizes will go to the person who found the location and also to whoever killed me/helper.

- Lucky-Scroll : This event goes like this, I shall place 10 scrolls on the floor numbered from 1-10. I shall randomly choose 1 listiner to play (other players are welcome to watch). I shall place you in front of the scrolls and you must choose 1 scroll, each scroll will have a different prize written on it for example. "Player chooses scroll #6, Then you read the scroll and whatever prize it says on it you win!" Some of the prizes will be.....1k,50k,100k,scarf,wig,nothing,wand etc. I shall do this event once per week but if i get more listiners ill probably do it every 3 days or so.

Note: I dont have a specific time/date ill do an event , but as soon as i get enough listiners to do an event i'll announce Via Radio when i will start an event!

Note: GM's and other players are welcomed to use these events for their own entertaining purposes

Thanks,
DJ RavenMaster (Edward)

DaimenManning

Gryffindor Graduate

Ash

Perhaps a Find us then kill us event, like that one me and you did with the mushroom and checkpoints.

Current Ash x1000
Current Hufflepuff
Current Drum/Guitar Player (06-Present)
Ex GCOM x2
Ex Headmaster
Ex Admin x2
Ex Charms Professor x2
Ex Auror
Ex Deatheater
Ex broken arm cripple [IRL]
Ex broken leg cripple [IRL]

Edward