Version 16.02

Started by Murrawhip, April 03, 2014, 11:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murrawhip

Hi guys!

We released version 16.02 yesterday, and it's a pretty big one. It's got some stuff I've wanted for a really long time, like doing away with AFK training bans. AFK training checks still happen, but if you answer the question correctly you gain experience faster. If you don't answer correctly (or don't answer at all), you will continue to train albeit a little slower. You also get a small amount of gold while reading if you're above level 500.  Annndd my favorite: no more needing to macro Read-Book! Just click Read once.

We also have a trade system - just right click another player. No more people stealing your shit off the ground. Speaking of shit, we also have a new joke shop item. U-NO-POO! I won't go into details...

Forbidden forest is undergoing a remap thanks to Kozu - and will have quests 'n stuff eventually. We decided not to hold back all our updates until they're finished anymore. Most of the changes in this update came from Rotem and I'm immensely grateful to her for that as I tackle issues IRL. Thanks to the staff for helping us test this one too - and Sylar+Kozu (and Justin for icons, like always).

We are looking for contributors. Check out our github to see the source, and contact one of us if you'd like some direction.

Clan wars are automated too. Check out the full list of changes here. We hope to ramp up the speed of updates a bit.

If you're currently banned, you're now unbanned. I don't do this very often, so try not to screw up. If you haven't played for awhile, come check us out, and like us on facebook.

XOXO
Murrrawhip

Ezekiel Fenix

Awww yeah, not banned anymore Time to mess with the Establishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#NotUnstable

Lucifer

Thanks for the massive update!
Current
TWC DJ

Former
Hufflepuff Quidditch Cpt (2008)
Hufflepuff Prefect (2008)
Transfiguration Professor (2008)
Administrator (2009)
Dueling Instructor (2009)
COMC Professor (2009)