This is a dreamer's TWC

Started by Scrappy, April 03, 2012, 10:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrappy

Okay, I have absolutely know idea how difficult this would be- but I think it's worth suggesting.

Hogwarts: A History is dead. Some of you cheer, and in the end, I think we all know that TWC was overall superior. BUT, having played a bit of HAH myself, I know that it had some redeemable qualities. The main thing, for me, was the size. The map may have been bad, but there was a lot to play around in. Azkaban, and Gringotts bank, as well as the black lake. That was cool! That was adventure! Over the years, it seems that TWC has just gotten a lot smaller. You all know that 98% of the time, twc is just numerous people afk training + a chat.

The super high levels mean that it's nearly impossible to have an even duel, and it seems that only rarely are we having events. This is a game, guys! Now, you'll look at my level and say: "He's a n00b, he doesn't know what he's saying..." But I've been here since '07 and I've really just tried to enjoy the world that TWC had to offer. It's gotten boring. And for all of you guys that are constantly active, my hat goes off to you! I haven't a clue how you do it.

So I guess, all in all, I'd like to see more added. Passageways in hogwarts, secrets for us to find, let us leave the mainstream wizarding world and see some stuff that's lesser known, or original content. What say you?

Murrawhip

If you're going to bother making suggestions to these forums, it'd probably be better for your cause if you didn't spend your time making a mockery of the game in OOC.

If you could put some effort into not doing that again, that'd be swell.

Scrappy

Thought it'd inspire a reply, which I suppose it did. What do you think, all spite aside?