TWC Radio Events

Started by Edward, September 25, 2010, 05:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edward

Dear TWC Players,

This is DJ RavenMaster (Edward) and i need your HELP! i have many events planned out for the Radio but i need some new ideas. If you guys could please post a name of an event and its description i'd gladly appreciate it :). O and if you think i could add sometihng to an event please feel free to post it. And i am also taking donations for prizes, i really dont care what it is but if you have an extra something im taking donations lol, and remember, the more prizes i have to give the more events ill do.

Here are a few Events i already have planned out:

- Kill-Me : This event goes like this, I shall be stationed at a designated place and i shall announce a easy clue to where i am Via radio and you have to find me, but once you have found me you also have to try and "Kill Me", and 1st person to "Kill Me" Wins!

- Seek-Me : This event goes like this, I shall be stationed somewhere In-Game and you guys try and "Seek Me" and i shall give a difficult hint every 1-5 minutes or so, and 1st person to find me Wins!

- Kill-It : This event goes like this, I shall be controlling a monster using "Permoveo" and i shall announce its location via Radio and 1st person to "Kill It" Wins!

- Trivia : This event goes like this, I will ask 3-10 questions via Radio and every 1st person to PM the right answer gets a point, once all of my questions have been answered the player with the most points Wins!

- Sweepstakes : This event goes like this, I shall say Via Radio "Alright guys, 11th person to PM me wins!" and you guys will PM me, you only get to PM me 3 times, and once i get my 11th PM the event is over and the 11th PMer Wins! (Note: the number i say will not always be 11)

- Maze : This event goes like this, I shall create a unique type of maze using "Herbificous" and you shall try anything you can to reach the center/end and the player to reach there first Wins! (Note: You may NOT use Flying,Deletrius, or Incendio. If you do you shall not be allowed to play this event again)

- Duel-Tournament : This event goes like this, You guys shall meet me in the Duel Arena and sit in the stands. I shall use a Name Generator to choose who you shall duel. I shall keep this going until i only get 1 winner!

- Broom-Race : This event goes like this, (ill need a helper for this event, ill ask someone trust worthy) My helper and i shall put 3 checkpoints around the map and you guys will have to race to each checkpoint on a broom and everytime someone reaches a checkpoint the location of the next one shall be told. Once the last checkpoint has been crossed and the 1st 2nd and 3rd place are at the 3rd checkpoint i will give a hint to a place where to meet me at (after 3rd place reaches the last checkpoint the other players behind are out of the event), and once i give the hint i shall be waiting for you guys. Once you are at the location you will have to fight me and my helper. A prize will go to 1st 2nd and 3rd place but the bigger prizes will go to the person who found the location and also to whoever killed me/helper.

- Lucky-Scroll : This event goes like this, I shall place 10 scrolls on the floor numbered from 1-10. I shall randomly choose 1 listiner to play (other players are welcome to watch). I shall place you in front of the scrolls and you must choose 1 scroll, each scroll will have a different prize written on it for example. "Player chooses scroll #6, Then you read the scroll and whatever prize it says on it you win!" Some of the prizes will be.....1k,50k,100k,scarf,wig,nothing,wand etc. I shall do this event once per week but if i get more listiners ill probably do it every 3 days or so.

Note: I dont have a specific time/date ill do an event , but as soon as i get enough listiners to do an event i'll announce Via Radio when i will start an event!

Note: GM's and other players are welcomed to use these events for their own entertaining purposes

Thanks,
DJ RavenMaster (Edward)

DaimenManning

Gryffindor Graduate

Ash

Perhaps a Find us then kill us event, like that one me and you did with the mushroom and checkpoints.

Current Ash x1000
Current Hufflepuff
Current Drum/Guitar Player (06-Present)
Ex GCOM x2
Ex Headmaster
Ex Admin x2
Ex Charms Professor x2
Ex Auror
Ex Deatheater
Ex broken arm cripple [IRL]
Ex broken leg cripple [IRL]

Edward

hmm o yea, ill add that one in

Gordongoage

Всем прекрасного времени суток и интересных дискуссий!

Как бы вы описали идеальное общество? 

Всем большое спасибо за участие, вы - лучшие! 

Напишите мне через контакты в профиле - обещаю интересное общение.

Gordongoage

Приветствуем всех, кто присоединился к нашему обсуждению сегодня!

Какие уроки из истории вы считаете наиболее важными для современного общества? 

Ваше участие делает наше сообщество лучше. До новых встреч! 

Ищете общение? Мои контакты в профиле ждут вашего сообщения!

Gordongoage

Приветствую вас!

Как вы считаете, какие вызовы являются наиболее значимыми для нашего общества сегодня? 
 Пока всем, надеюсь на скорое общение. 
  Любой диалог приветствуется, контакты на моей странице.