Banking

Started by Firewrath, May 25, 2012, 11:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firewrath

Currently, when someone has extra cash they have to go outside to Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade to put it safely away. However, in order to get to these places from spots where people can make money, they must cross kill zones. A bit ago this problem was (sort of) solved by having the Room of Requirement which had a banker. However, there were still some issues, IE spell happy players. Thus, I would like to propose that all paths (Stone) be made into safe zones so that people may make their money in peace.

Murrawhip

Too safe for my liking.

Rotem

Speaking of death while carrying money.
It'd be nice if people could be robbed, right now when you die with money, the money just gets lost.

Perhaps when you kill someone they drop their wallet?

Note: If you want to keep your money safe, invisibility cloak + flying then run all the way!

Murrawhip

Quote from: Rotem on May 26, 2012, 09:52:23 AM
It'd be nice if people could be robbed, right now when you die with money, the money just gets lost.

Way too much incentive for killing people. Nubs would never be able to go outside at all, ever.

Firewrath

Haha well if you want really safe, put a banker and a vault in all the mob spawn areas ;)
But yeah, lot of people like to depulso/ evanesco esperia (can't spell) so that's why I was saying that, thanks for reading this though!

Lavenblade

What about the ability to obtain a pet which can do small tasks for you? I mean, obviously everyone won't have one right away, but I'm sure it could be made obtainable through the event shop. Like an Owl that could allow you to send Items and Gold to other players and the bank from a distance. Of course, there would have to be some postage fee of course!