Potions Class

Started by Zuko, February 17, 2014, 01:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuko

Hi i have a suggestion for a potions class.

It could be held in that room in the dungeons near slytherin common room.
1.¦Babbling Beverage ¦A potion that causes uncontrollable speaking of nonsense/makes them randomly say things like hi,darn,curses,bubble etc
2.¦Drink of Despair ¦A potion that puts the taker in extreme pain/hurts some idk 100 hp
3.¦Felix Felicis (Also known as Liquid Luck) ¦A magical potion that makes the taker successful in all their endeavors/gives small boost for exp and gold from monster/player kills
4.¦Hair-Raising Potion ¦A potion that causes the taker's hair to stand on end. /mess with the icon like some spells do :D
5.¦Laugh-inducing Potion ¦A potion that makes the taker laugh uncontrollably/makes them emote laughing for about a minute.
6.¦Manegro Potion ¦Causes hair on drinker's head to grow out rapidly/gives their icon a afro :D
7.¦Polyjuice Potion ¦Temporarily transforms the drinker into another person. The drinker will take on the appearance of the person whose hair, fingernails, etc., are added to the potion. Not to be used for transforming into an animal./look like another player on the game
You can also use the couldrens that you find around Hogwarts to make the potions.But you must have all the ingrediants(you can get them from the teacher or what ever)and must know how to make it.Making the potion incorrectly makes it blow up in your face making your icon look funny.
If i missed anything that might be important for this please tell me.

so there are my ideas :D