FFA Spectate mode

Started by Vanchi, April 01, 2015, 03:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanchi

You know when you want to watch a FFA but everyone there has Occlumency on? Well everytime a FFA begins at the bottom of the stats tab there are all the names of the players participating so I think that we should be able to click one name and watch that person in FFA only, kinda like the ranked dueling spectate feature.
You need a little bit of insanity to do great things.

Rotem

It's called Telendevour. I don't see a purpose in this. You're entire in FFA viewing through the waiting area or you can use Telendevour.

Skystone

Quote from: Rotem on April 01, 2015, 05:28:27 PM
It's called Telendevour. I don't see a purpose in this. You're entire in FFA viewing through the waiting area or you can use Telendevour.

Some people use occlumency during the match. Therefore we can't use telendevour and watch the match through their perspective.

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Ezekiel Fenix

Sometimes, people pick their nose, but i can't see it because they have occlumency on, and i really want to see it. So if you could please make an override so I can watch them pick their nose, i would appreciate it.

Rotem

Quote from: Ezekiel Fenix on April 01, 2015, 08:47:05 PM
Sometimes, people pick their nose, but i can't see it because they have occlumency on, and i really want to see it. So if you could please make an override so I can watch them pick their nose, i would appreciate it.
I think Ezekiel's point is a very solid one, some people don't want to be watched. I don't see a reason to force watch them in FFAs.

Harlekin

Im killed,Im sitting there in 5x5 waiting room and what im doing? Yeah you got it, im waiting obviously for next round and maybe this can sound unbelievable but i would like to watch some epic duels going on at that time, yeah i have nothing smarter to do instead ...Now lets find what we all do in FFA?Correct again, we are fighting... its not secret, no1 pick nose or do something else, so if fighter can be watched in that new ranked system why we should not watch fights in FFA...plese give good reasons or no reasons... picking noses, showering, eating etc. o.O
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Rotem

The waiting room captures more than enough of the FFA to be enough. This suggestion basically asks for an Occlumency override which I did not do for ranked arena and I do not plan to do for FFA. In both cases you can view the arena from the center of it. I've never, ever, not even once had trouble watching fights going on in FFA, the gigantic map view is enough for me to capture the entire field, the FFA arena has size of 48x46 tiles, the max view a player can have is 50x50, this suggestion would be a complete waste of development time and possible cause for new bugs, it has really little to no gain.

If you still disagree with me and want it added, then pay me because my time is important and I don't think I should be spending it on something that already exists.

Quote from: rafi1815 on April 01, 2015, 03:07:55 PM
Would be cool

If you're all going to try and force suggestions down my throats by spamming this shit I'll stop replying to suggestions altogether and you won't get a single more comment from me about anything, it'll just be ignored completely and you'll wonder what's my thoughts on it but you won't hear them. It's disgusting how you try forcing things like that.
The fact Rafi with his big monitor supports this idea is absurd, he should be capable of seeing everything, goes to show how much bullshit you guys try to feed me.