Different DADA class time

Started by Vexon DeathEater, September 04, 2013, 06:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vexon DeathEater

Hello,i was wondering about to change the time of DADA class.I dont like very much this time cause every time i want to go to class im very sleepy and im boring to play this time.How about to vhange DADA class on 5 or 6 pm?Sorry for my English but im from Poland ;-)
Student
Slytherin
2nd Year

DuhCosmicApple

They can't change the schedule just for you. A lot of people have times when classes are going on at a time inconvenient for them :o
NOT JIMBLES

Vexon DeathEater

Yeah,I get it but it's too late.A lot of people can't go to class cause it's too late.I mean,why just change the time and more students will be going for lesson's.Just DADA class,cause it's very useful but it's too late :(
Student
Slytherin
2nd Year

Emerald

The class time is set up to be at a time convenient for the professor. It has to be able to revolve around his real life schedule.

Amy

My thoughts on this are 2 different things.
1 - Have at least 2 teachers for each subject. The issue is people say there are too many GM's.... idk. I don't have a solution, just ideas.
2 - Maybe have another way to learn spells. However with the idea of spell points, it is quite possible you could learn all your DADA spells by attending other classes and earning spell points.

Maybe invent a way to earn spell points other than going to class or invent books that can teach you spells. Who knows. There are millions of possibilities

2014 TWC Idol Winner
TWC DJ
Ex Quiddich player (Seeker)
Ex Auror (2011, Eze/Jules; 2013 Ian/Lewis, 2013-14 Nightflash, 2014 Leah/Christa)
Ex DP Editor
Ex Level 793
Active Winter 2010-Spring 2012
Revived Early Fall 2013
RIP Amy McCallahan

Vexon DeathEater

Like you said I like the first idea:More Teachers.At least two teachers for 1 class or just for DADA class.One teacher on Monday at 5pm-6pm and second teacher on 4am-5am i mean,why we just don't do one more DADA class a little earlier.I dont like to sit on the computer on 5AM!How about it?
Student
Slytherin
2nd Year