Stabs Tab Additions

Started by Zachie, April 14, 2014, 09:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zachie

Obvious question is obvious, would you like to see damage & defense stats displayed in the Stats tab instead of having to go to the NPC. Vote vote vote, go go go.

Current: Deputy Headmaster
EX: Head TWC Radio DJ
Ex: GM/Admin Hybrid
Ex: Professor(GCOM, COMC, Off-Peak)
Ex: Head Auror

Rotem

I'd vote no and yes.

I kinda like it to be some of quest or learnable skill to be able to see your own stats, perhaps only allow doing so after a certain year, I'm sure we can find some school year people don't get anything and put it there.

There's mysterious dudes in already that show you your stats, I'm thinking, why not give them a purpose, they can be a part of quest.

While we're at it, we can perhaps show people what their stat build is, like how many SPs spent on a certain stat.

Amy

Quote from: Rotem on April 15, 2014, 04:28:23 PM
There's mysterious dudes in already that show you your stats, I'm thinking, why not give them a purpose, they can be a part of quest.

I really like this idea.

*Edit*
Erm. Well he is 'technically' part of a quest...but like... i think he should have a quest of his own xD

2014 TWC Idol Winner
TWC DJ
Ex Quiddich player (Seeker)
Ex Auror (2011, Eze/Jules; 2013 Ian/Lewis, 2013-14 Nightflash, 2014 Leah/Christa)
Ex DP Editor
Ex Level 793
Active Winter 2010-Spring 2012
Revived Early Fall 2013
RIP Amy McCallahan

Zachie

Something like this Rotem?

What it's doing is displaying the current added stats for each stat point addable stat, and I included my suggestion of adding Damage & Defense.

Rotem

I figured more like

Damage: 705   (150)
Defense  1305 (250)

Note that defense is 250 because each SP increases def by 3.
MP's not important one bit, only reason I don't go and remove it is because then it'd be just damage and defense and that's boring.

Ezekiel Fenix

I hate this. It's like the whole "Why go and do something when you can just do it from sitting on your ass." Culture.

Why do we have to walk to classes? Why isn't there an automatic teleport?!

Why do we have to move when we duel? Why can't we just have a speed stat that tells us if we get hit or dodge?

Skystone

I like seeing my Ravenclaw unique NPC to check my stats  :'(

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Zachie

It isn't Ravenclaw-unique though Sky?

Skystone

It is if you want to check your stats in your common room.

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor