DADA Classes

Started by Sara, October 25, 2015, 05:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sara

Hi everyone, as you all know, my classes fall on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (For most of you). Tuesday and Thursday classes fall on (My time in EST) 5 - 6 PM at night.

Now you all are probably wondering on why I'm even mentioning this. The reason being, I started Night school (Officially from first class) October 22nd. My classes for Night school, fall on Monday through Thursday. Which means for the following:

My Tuesday and Thursday (The first two in the list) will have to be delayed until I would be coming home from class. My night school I believe we get out around 7:30 PM EST. So try to be patient with me when it comes to those days.

What I suggest, if you don't want to miss any of my classes, come on an hour before normally my class would begin, or even before the second hour of what shows in your schedule. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience to this, since I can't control night school.

Sara

Just an update: Since for most, the class times went back to 'normal' So Tuesday and Thursday are 4-5 PM EST (For me) Until I get comfortable with managing my time to where I'm not getting information before school + TWC, I will still have class delayed like before. I'll update everyone again when classes will be at/close the normal time, but for now since Night school is still in the beginning area for me, I need to get through a way to manage where I'm not thinking of Night school and TWC at the same time. (I really don't want to accidentally input TWC information into my school related stuff...)

Sara

Update: Classes start tonight again for me. So Tuesday and Thursday will be most likely delayed. I recommend coming before the hour my class normally starts, incase I ask for a sub or not. This time around I might have to be juggling 3 classes. So that's 2 in the school and 1 at home. Sorry for your inconvenience.