Royale Female Wig

Started by Rotem, October 14, 2015, 10:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotem

There's a male one but there's no female, it was on Justin's to-do but it's been months and he accomplished nothing, he simply is too busy nowadays to even recolor a scarf.

My plans for update included adding drunk-mode to beer, royale wig quest, community chest, other fixes that I forgot and already did and autumn/halloween new wearables.
Since Justin can't be relied on we'll have to give up on halloween and autumn clothing, my hope is that someone out there will at least help me finish up the royale wig quest.

In case it wasn't obvious, the reason TWC isn't getting frequent updates is because I used to do so much and then wait on people that it drove me mad, if you want something added to TWC, icon it, if the icon you make is crap, keep at it. It's been proven to me that out've 100 scarves even if 80 you make are shit, there'd be 10 decent ones and 10 that are really really good.

Justin

Cept there is a female one.

Skystone

Quote from: Rotem on October 14, 2015, 10:44:49 AM
There's a male one but there's no female, it was on Justin's to-do but it's been months and he accomplished nothing, he simply is too busy nowadays to even recolor a scarf.

My plans for update included adding drunk-mode to beer, royale wig quest, community chest, other fixes that I forgot and already did and autumn/halloween new wearables.
Since Justin can't be relied on we'll have to give up on halloween and autumn clothing, my hope is that someone out there will at least help me finish up the royale wig quest.

In case it wasn't obvious, the reason TWC isn't getting frequent updates is because I used to do so much and then wait on people that it drove me mad, if you want something added to TWC, icon it, if the icon you make is crap, keep at it. It's been proven to me that out've 100 scarves even if 80 you make are shit, there'd be 10 decent ones and 10 that are really really good.

Don't we already have Halloween clothing? Halloween Scarf, Halloween Shoes, Halloween Hair, those aren't a thing? If not those would be simple for someone to do/finish. As for Autumn clothing I'll see if I can make something if I have time.

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Gianki123

Whats in the community chest? o.o

and Why does Justin say there is if he hasnt sent it to Rotem? If you dont show her, its the same as not done.

Rotem

Female royale wig was apparently included a day before I made the post in github and I didn't notice.

We don't have halloween shoes while we have halloween EVERYTHING ELSE. Orange shoes normally were included with it but it's not really a part of that set.

Skystone

Quote from: Rotem on October 17, 2015, 12:30:04 AM
Female royale wig was apparently included a day before I made the post in github and I didn't notice.

We don't have halloween shoes while we have halloween EVERYTHING ELSE. Orange shoes normally were included with it but it's not really a part of that set.

Color one shoe orange and one shoe black, that easy. Or are you looking for something better? ;)

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Ben

Why do we even have to icon scarves? Can't we just make an all grey-shaded scarf and use the colour var? This ain't the 90's anymore guys.

Justin

Color var isn't for every thing it has its limits. Can't recall if it is even doable regardless it would make scarves look like shit. There is also the fact you would then have an inventory full of near white items.