Started by Vsevolod, April 30, 2013, 03:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vsevolod

Brevity - the soul of wit.     Hi, players.
Sorry, if I have done something that offended you. But I don't know how not to be rude. Well, nobody told me how to, they only asked not to be rude.  :D

I must say that if I am seemed to be rude, I don't mean to, because I don't know how not to be rude.  People provoke me. It annoys but I don't complain.

Know, peoples: It is not my fault that I didn't get along with some players. They just wanted themselves to beat me.
I got along with Rafi, but when he said stupid things "Don't go to Silver Blood when someone is there"...   How do I get known that there is no one in Silver Blood? Just don't say I have to write to OOC - nobody will answer me.     And I entered the SB and did nothing. Rotem herself walked up and started to try to kill me.
Peoples, I just mean that I am OK but someone just wants me to be banned, not only provokes me. Justin says I must not insult players, but if someone insults me, I must ignore. LOL ...
Well, I will just complain to a GM if I think that an insulting was hard.

Peoples, I play this game not to flood, spam, insult players, I just play and I don't know how does it turn that I am being banned. And I am guilty and the rest of the people don't... :((       

Rotem, I can just forget that was between us in Silver Blood and in OOC chats, but you were really not right in Silver Blood. I would never attack you if you hadn't walked up and started it. I hated you for some time because I thought you think that I am a little 12 years old boy who can be trolled. I MUST SAY ONE AND FOR ALL: I AM 15 IN MAY, 6.

Oh, I would like to play your game and don't fall behind the players' levels.                 

I love you, guys, but I do not know why people just started to hate me, mkay?

Rotem

I apologize for anything I've done to offend you, I did not mean to harm you in any way, it was wrong of me to kill you there then troll you on OOC.

Vsevolod

Thanks for reply!

Skystone

Wow, that was really nice to read Vsevolod. :)

To me it shows that your really do care about this game. That you do try to make it through without trying to break the rules. It also shows that you will cause harm to others, if harm comes to you. I understand that, and respect that as I know many people that would do the same. It's a very human trait. So PEOPLE! Stop hurting others! It will only bring harm to yourselves!

Give Vsevolod another chance!

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Linshon

I am sure some people appreciate your apology Vsevolod but at the same time I don't believe you have learned anything in this time. You are a constant and consistent issue. Now, I don't believe that you were always the person who caused the problem but even what that was true you would cause one while being talked to about it and then be disrespectful to people about it. I have dealt with you on numerous occasions and have put up with you even after you personally insulted me, my staff members and even tried to indirectly threaten me with the whole mysterious appeal. I put up through all of that. There will always be players and people who do not like you and who disagree with you for no reason but as Justin said you have to ignore it. If someone is trying to get you in trouble chances are you will if you respond and with your record that is something that can land you in deeper water than you want to be in. You say that people annoy you and provoke you but you ignore and don't complain. While that may be true you then later use that as blackmail in an argument threatening specific players you will complain about them after the situation had already dissolved. As I said in the beginning, I am sure some people appreciate the sentiment but you still have a lesson to learn.

Vsevolod

Quote from: Linshon on May 01, 2013, 01:52:09 AM
I am sure some people appreciate your apology Vsevolod but at the same time I don't believe you have learned anything in this time. You are a constant and consistent issue. Now, I don't believe that you were always the person who caused the problem but even what that was true you would cause one while being talked to about it and then be disrespectful to people about it. I have dealt with you on numerous occasions and have put up with you even after you personally insulted me, my staff members and even tried to indirectly threaten me with the whole mysterious appeal. I put up through all of that. There will always be players and people who do not like you and who disagree with you for no reason but as Justin said you have to ignore it. If someone is trying to get you in trouble chances are you will if you respond and with your record that is something that can land you in deeper water than you want to be in. You say that people annoy you and provoke you but you ignore and don't complain. While that may be true you then later use that as blackmail in an argument threatening specific players you will complain about them after the situation had already dissolved. As I said in the beginning, I am sure some people appreciate the sentiment but you still have a lesson to learn.
Linshon, I won't go to school till 11 because I'm on holidays. That time I won't break rules 100% because I don't want to be banned! If I am I will have nothing to do these days, please unban me! I have a birthday in 5 years!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Vsevolod

I can behave not enough good after school days, Linshon, but now it is holidays and I am quiet now!
Please just unban me! please please please please please