@Staff still offering sponsorship [if any]

Started by Severus, January 25, 2012, 12:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Severus

To staff who are still offering sponsorship,

Some of you I may not have met properly or spoke to. Here I'm asking for a sponsorship to be able to successfully apply for the Transfiguration post; I have one sponsorship already, so your sponsorship would help me submit a complete application. However, if you do not know me, then naturally you have no reason whatsoever to sponsor me, so:

I think you yourselves would benefit from having me as a GM. For example; I'm very active, so should you not be able to attend your own classes for whatever reason then from time to time I would be able to cover for you.

Also, I'm open to criticism; especially when it's constructive. I'm good at following instructions when delegated a task from another. I'm also active, loyal and speak standard English. I've proven the above skills when working for Rotem as the Daily Prophet reporter.

In addition, I understand what the post requires. It takes hard-work considering that it's completely voluntary. It's not just the fun in hosting events [which I have done, with the assistance of a GM] but it's the dealing with controversy, helping the new, ensuring all-around enjoyment and success of TWC.

This here is perhaps not enough to sell myself considering it is over a forum, so I'm willing to be interviewed with any questions you may have regarding my person, my abilities, my intentions or my worthy either in-game or you may email me at severusape@live.co.uk . Please do not PM me through the forums as my forum messaging isn't working, so sorry for that.

Thanks for reading, I hope for a response,

Severus Ape.

Death

Imagine if everyone who applied posted a letter just like this in this section of the forums. LOL

Justin

Well we know who to blame if they do. -stares at Dsc-

Severus

Death, the thing is, they don't post letters in the forums; hence why I should perhaps be considered for sponsorship.

Death

Then what were the ingame applications for?

Murrawhip

Applying for the job once you had sponsorships. Dur.