TWC Hall of Fame

Started by Severus, May 27, 2013, 06:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Severus

Being a bit of a historian on TWC, it's come to my attention that there are several players in the past who should be recognized for their time here. I have allowed every player to be remembered with my new addition to the wiki - 'player pages'.

However, it would be good to allow certain players to 'stand out' for their achievements. Whilst there is currently a museum in-game which shows previous staff members and few duel members, it seems a little limited and also dated.

My idea is that there should be a TWC Hall of Fame - this would allow significant players to be entered for contribution to anything; for contribution to duelling, to clans, to staff, to player support, to activity, to anything deemed 'good'.

There could be 'Hall of Fame' entree events like prom - a ceremony - where there would be side-things going on such as radio events, player events and things where people could win prizes - obviously with the main point being that players are entered in to the HoF. There could be a Hall of Fame list on the wiki, a hall of fame list on a wall somewhere in Hogwarts and hall of famers could have something as a special reward such as an item, robe upgrade or other which makes them 'stand out'.

Hall of Famers would have to be first nominated by a player - maybe there could be a new forum section for 'HoF' nominees; a player would post in there with a nominee and several reasons why; players can then choose to +1 it - with x number of agreements (and general consensus that this is sensible) a player could be inducted in to the Hall of Fame.

There may be some other features or ways to do this, though I think it would be another great way to mark players in the game.

Thanks,
Sev