a HUD would be great

Started by maxsteel, March 17, 2015, 12:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxsteel

Remove the commands tap and other stuff and put it on the map (what i mean HUD)

For example : inventory will have box with a bag on it and once you click on it a menu will open and then do WTF you want

But you guys will says "but max , what would be interesting in that?"
Removing the commands areas +chat and puting them on the map would be much better since we will also have more space and i do like a fullscreen mode (it will be awesome) but you will ask again , where will the chat go? On the bottom right and you can change your say mode by clicking onOOC/say and you guys do the rest

I am actually doing that rightnow to TWC's latest update and i will be honest , i am bad with the HP and mp bar since iremoved them to put them on the map as huds and i am bad with the % thing...

Everyone 1+ if you agree this would be a great idea
name:max
level 500
house:griffindor
         event maker on twc
~rip maxsteel~
"I give up , there is no use with arguing here."
https://m.facebook.com/minecrafthellaguys

Sara

First of all, if people start doing the +1, it doesn't help with feedback, therefore its not allowed to do that.
Second of all, I feel they can stay where they are. They aren't in a problematic spot. The two HP and MP bar's are most likely going to stay put because that was added in by I believe Murrawhip himself. Which is what I believe Banana won't touch.

If we added the chat to the "bottom right" area, then we would have to either move the colors of the fonts to make it match where-ever the person is standing, unless we kept the black background for the chat. Which means the game won't be "full screened" at all since there's something covering an area.

Rotem

I'd like to point out that just because Murra did it, it doesn't mean I won't touch it. It's because Murra does things logically that I won't touch it.

If I recall correctly Murrawhip placed HP/MP there because it doesn't cloud anyone's vision, any element that would appear on the map can annoy people because it HIDES a part of their map.

Second, Max, it's all find to post suggestions but please do try to follow the guidelines, use decent English and do what LordAndrew told you to do on BYOND feature requests forum, this suggestion is clearly including a bunch of different systems and lacking a fuck ton of details.