TWC Radio DJ Applications

Started by Lucifer, April 16, 2013, 10:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

TWC Radio applications are closed for now. We now have 11 new DJs! Our roster includes... Farrah, Seta, Syaoran, Linshon, Matt Hagerman, Tobias, Sylar, Chaseio Blade and soon to be Alec Kage, Edward and Alana. You can expect to hear the radio on most of the time now for your entertainment. Tobias has some kind of talk show planned for the near future as well. It's safe to say the radio is now alive and kicking again!

I'm looking for new DJs to host shows on TWC radio. It'll be your job to play a wide variety of music, take requests and talk to your listeners. A microphone and the will to use it is required.

To apply, message me the application form below on the Forums with your responses. Or just reply to this thread. Thanks.

Application:

Have you used any kind of broadcasting software in the past?:
How often will you DJ:
Have you DJ'ed on TWC Radio before?:
Extra comments:
Current
TWC DJ

Former
Hufflepuff Quidditch Cpt (2008)
Hufflepuff Prefect (2008)
Transfiguration Professor (2008)
Administrator (2009)
Dueling Instructor (2009)
COMC Professor (2009)
Charms Professor (2009)
Head Auror (2011)
Head Deatheater (2011)
Game Owner (2013)
Head DJ (2014
)

Alec Kage

Why do you want to be a TWC Radio DJ?: To bring entertainment and joy to the lovely witches and wizards of TWC
Have you used any kind of broadcasting software in the past?: Yes, for TWC Radio lol
How often will you DJ: Whenever I see the radio isn't on :)
Have you DJ'ed on TWC Radio before?: Yes
Extra comments: I am good at coming up with user interactive events, as you know.

Proud Ravenclaw; 5th Year
Ex TWC Radio Staff; DJ Kage
Ex Auror

Matt Hagermnan

Why do you want to be a TWC Radio DJ?: Id love to be a host because the radio is the thing i look forward to most and i would love to be part of the broadcasting team
Have you used any kind of broadcasting software in the past?: I've used things to record audio before but nothing big but I can  learn 
How often will you DJ: once every two days
Have you DJ'ed on TWC Radio before?: nope

Zachie

Why do you want to be a TWC Radio DJ?: I want to bring great music to TWC, and have fun while I do it. I want people to have a great kind of radio that stands out from others. I want to help people enjoy themselves even more while they're playing TWC and introduce them to new kinds of music that they might not have heard before.
Have you used any kind of broadcasting software in the past?: Yes, SAM.
How often will you DJ: Every day, quite possibly.
Have you DJ'ed on TWC Radio before?: Yes.
Extra comments: Thank you for your consideration.

Current: Deputy Headmaster
EX: Head TWC Radio DJ
Ex: GM/Admin Hybrid
Ex: Professor(GCOM, COMC, Off-Peak)
Ex: Head Auror

Seta Jaganshi

Why do you want to be a TWC Radio DJ?: I enjoy being introduced to, and introducing other to, new types of music. I also enjoy getting the chance to connect with the other players, both old and new.
Have you used any kind of broadcasting software in the past?: Yes, SAM.
How often will you DJ: I can DJ 2 to 3 times a week, or more if needed depending on the other DJs' schedules (as to give everyone a chance to DJ).
Have you DJ'ed on TWC Radio before?: Yes, a yearish after the radio first started.
Extra comments: I enjoy working with music, as well as coming up with creative ideas for events.

Markus

Why do you want to be a TWC Radio DJ?: I think I can provide entertainment for the TWC community
Have you used any kind of broadcasting software in the past?: SAM Broadcaster
How often will you DJ: I'll DJ as often as I can without it being old.
Have you DJ'ed on TWC Radio before?: Yes
Extra comments: Cake

Permanent Slytherin
Awesome Slytherwin
Will do eviwl thingz for food.

Tobias Cauldwell

Why do you want to be a TWC Radio DJ?: I miss being able to have a time where i can entertain and enjoy music with friends. I used to host a talk show, that was rather fun for a random break up from all the non stop music, but i will do contests, and events as well, whatever ya need, i am willing to work hard.
Have you used any kind of broadcasting software in the past?: Yes
How often will you DJ: 2-5 times a week, depending on when others are DJing
Have you DJ'ed on TWC Radio before?: Yes, I have, about a year or so after TWC Radio was released, had to quit due to a crappy computer, but i got a laptop now.
Extra comments: I really enjoyed the events and songs i got to play as a DJ, I always had a blast with it, and it was fun seeing what others listened to. I also enjoyed bringing new things to talk about not only on the radio, but on ooc and other stuff. It was always a fun time. I hope to hear from you soon.

Ex:
Ravenclaw Prefect
COMC/GCOM/Charms/Trans Professor
Admin
Dep Headmaster
Headmaster
DE
TWC Radio DJ

Former:
DP Reporter/Editor
T.T. Chaser

TWC Idol Winner 2009

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
TWC Radio DJ
Charms Professor

Sylar

Why do you want to be a TWC Radio DJ?: I would like to be a TWC Radio DJ because I feel I can bring some type of fun to it. I would love to do random trivia, contests, have interviews, and other things of that nature. Plus enjoy the music of course and have fun with the listeners.  That's the key thing!

Have you used any kind of broadcasting software in the past?: Nah

How often will you DJ: 2 - 4 times a week.

Have you DJ'ed on TWC Radio before?: Nope

Extra comments: Vote for me! Okay in all seriousness, I feel I will make a great contribution to the radio and do my best to have great events and keep users engaged/entertained.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles. Good day and thank you for considering my request!

Ex-Headmaster
Ex-Deputy HM
Ex-Admin
Ex-GM
Ex-Charms Professor
Ex-Chat Moderator