BYOND not working..

Started by Death, June 09, 2013, 05:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death

So yesterday morning, I was able to successfully go on BYOND and TWC for a small time. Then later in the afternoon when I logged into my BYOND pager, the "News" part was just a white screen. When I went to the TWC homepage, it was also just a white screen. After reconnecting, clearing my cache, restarting my computer, etc. it was still the same. So I uninstalled BYOND (it was an old version) and installed the new BYOND. However, when I click on it, the new black BYOND window comes up and says, "Loading game information..." and nothing happens. I let it sit like that for like an hour and finally, it said, "Loading live games from BYOND hub..." and there was a full blue 100% bar underneath. NOTHING happened again. I let it sit for over an hour and nothing happens. Would anyone happen to know my issue and how it can be resolved? o_o

Death

Nah. This one lets me login atleast, however the white screen for both the news as well as TWC homepage still come up. :/
So I can ONLY go on TWC now if I go on a Guest User on my computer and use the portable downloaded BYOND. I guess that's good for now, until I fix my regular user.

Thanks Murrawhip, I appreciate it.^^