Halloween & League Celebrations

Started by Rotem, October 05, 2014, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotem

Hi there TWC!

I've promised you winter is coming, as Autumn arrived and some water around Hogwarts already started freezing, we continue to get ready for winter but let's not forget Halloween is also coming and for those of us who play League, the world championship continues.

For Halloween, several GMs are planning their own big events, creating maps and what not. We'll be adding new Halloween content to go along with the Halloween wigs (That we haven't given out yet but we will this year), scarves and of course the famous bucket we gave out last year.

We'll also be doing a costume contest, similar to prom, we'll be using prom room. Prom room will open up around 24-27ish October, you can however start planning ahead from now.

As for League, I've decided to give away 6 Needlessly Large Rods and 6 Big F***ing Swords. I'm unsure right now what effects those items will have, whether they'll be wands or another type.

There's a few other items I already added in for both Halloween and League but I'd like to keep it a secret for now, some mystery is healthy.
For those of you who wonder, Murrawhip is currently away on vacation, I'm unable to do updates without him which means there would be a big update I'm hoping around the end of this month before Halloween and my birthday (My birthday is at 30 October, don't you dare forget it).

Don't hold me accountable if an update doesn't occur by then or if I'm unable to complete all I've planned, hopefully things will go smooth though (Yes, sometimes it happens, things can go smooth).

In any case, happy Autumn & October! Let's play together and have fun.

DuhCosmicApple

will there be a sona NPC that when you use the talk verb on her a blank box shows up
NOT JIMBLES

Amy

So I finally got a computer working again....be prepared? xD be back soon.

2014 TWC Idol Winner
TWC DJ
Ex Quiddich player (Seeker)
Ex Auror (2011, Eze/Jules; 2013 Ian/Lewis, 2013-14 Nightflash, 2014 Leah/Christa)
Ex DP Editor
Ex Level 793
Active Winter 2010-Spring 2012
Revived Early Fall 2013
RIP Amy McCallahan

Light Shadow

Seta Jaganshi

Just a small preview of one of the maps to come.

Justin and I are currently working on a map for a Halloween party. I'll be DJing (now that I finally seem to have gotten everything up and running again), prizes and such will be given or different games and for the best Halloween Costumes. Other things still to come, so don't miss out! Event will be hosted starting around 11pm (EST) until sometime the next morning.  :)

Not Percy Jackson

I wanted to point that some players doesn't have the icons for female or male , I tried to get it from Lucifer's post (TWC IDOL 2014) but the link doesn't work , anyone has those icons?

Current : Ravenclaw
Current : Peruvian
Current : Rotem's bitch
Ex : Hufflepuff
Ex : Ravenclaw
Ex : Gryffindor
Ex : Slytherin

Not Percy Jackson

I got the icons thanks to Molo , I'm gonna put them here just in case someone else needs it.

Male: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zfcuny6vkcfse3z/MaleStaff.dmi?dl=1

Female: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fa5orv3kf0csxac/FemaleStaff.dmi?dl=1

Not Percy Jackson

Quote from: Not Percy Jackson on October 21, 2014, 07:50:49 PM
I got the icons thanks to Molo , I'm gonna put them here just-in case someone else needs it.

Rotem

Prom changing room on forth floor will now allow you to try out your Halloween costumes. Do note that we are also going to update before Halloween so you will need to re-upload your icon after we do.

Justin

Message on behalf of Seta: Don't forget everyone! Halloween Party is being hosted tonight! Prizes, contests and other fun stuff! Don't miss it! :)

Rotem

I've unbanned a few people, of course I kept a few names on the ban list.
Please don't abuse my good faith and this time around don't get yourself banned.

A tiny note for clans, a lot of random clan wars will occur as part of the Halloween quest, more information is found at Event sign and Daily Prophet. It is recommended to enjoy TWC right now, it's Halloween, we're partying, many many rewards.