Winter is coming!

Started by Rotem, September 10, 2014, 01:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotem

Hello hello!

Summer is over, school is back, HOW FRUSTRATING! You gotta wake up every morning so early and go to school now, no more sleeping late and playing until you really have to go pee.

Fear not! For winter is coming and with winter (Or Autumn, whatever) comes Halloween, Christmas and a whole new year.
In the upcoming update we decided to do a little graphical enhancement and torture your eyes by adding a little more weather effects controlled by the game and not by GMs. It's going to rain a lot more now.

You must be thinking "Noooooooo! I want to go to the beach, why must real life and my game life look so gloomy with rain?!" Well, our graphical improvement also includes new warm clothing to keep you warmer at winter!

Of course we have more planned but I decided to give you a taste of what we've already added just because I'm evil. Now you will be waiting for winter to come, how annoying!
Don't forget Sylar will probably have the staff planning things as well. Summer's over but TWC is still here to entertain you.

This is how my TWC version looks right now:

Skystone

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Sponge

Spitfire

I like how the clouds don't obscure your vision, like how you can see everything clearly well you can see the clouds aswell. lol

Both ain't new but will do!

DuhCosmicApple

NOT JIMBLES