New Owner

Started by Murrawhip, April 01, 2014, 09:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murrawhip

As I haven't been giving TWC the attention it deserves, I've decided to hand over ownership and all programming responsibilities to Lavitiz. It's my hope that you all work with Lavitiz and create the best game TWC can be.
-Murrawhip

Vanchi

You need a little bit of insanity to do great things.

Rotem

I'd like to add that I will no longer take part in TWC as me and Murra have a disagreement on this topic.

I'd like to say goodbye, it's been a good run, I'll always remember everyone for the shared moments we've had, I hope things will turn well for you all.
Bye.

Ash

Current Ash x1000
Current Hufflepuff
Current Drum/Guitar Player (06-Present)
Ex GCOM x2
Ex Headmaster
Ex Admin x2
Ex Charms Professor x2
Ex Auror
Ex Deatheater
Ex broken arm cripple [IRL]
Ex broken leg cripple [IRL]

Lavenblade

Quote from: Rotem on April 01, 2014, 02:02:07 PM
I'd like to add that I will no longer take part in TWC as me and Murra have a disagreement on this topic.

I'd like to say goodbye, it's been a good run, I'll always remember everyone for the shared moments we've had, I hope things will turn well for you all.
Bye.

No need to be that way, Rotem. I'll speak to you on skype about my plans specifically for you later.

As for the rest of you, it'll be an honor to lead TWC into a new era of greatness. Murrawhip has brought TWC through hell and back, and we all know TWC needs to be handled with care. I'd like to personally thank Murrawhip, Rotem, Justin, and the rest of the current and previous staff members of TWC for their hard work; without them we'd have nothing.

I have not yet had a chance to meet with all of TWCs staff members, but rest assured no changes here will be made. I do have big ideas on how we can improve and build off of TWC and change it into something more. I'd like to involve everyone in the choices we make for future development as well.

You all would like a lot added into TWC, but with these additions we need change. Change not all of you will agree with surely, but we'll do our best as a whole to bring what you guys would like to the table.

I'll post an update later today as I have some things to do, be sure and PM me if you have any questions at all!

Murrawhip

hur hur hur april fools.....

:(
Nobody cared that I left.
:'(

Vinny

I...don't know if this true or not now.

Current Slytherin.
Currently a TWC Radio DJ

Always looking for stuff to add to this

Murrawhip

Lol it ain't true.
We're releasing an update soon. Promise.

XOXO
Murrawhip

Vanchi

lololol nice joke I believed
You need a little bit of insanity to do great things.

Linshon

Quote from: Murrawhip on April 01, 2014, 04:11:37 PM
Lol it ain't true.
We're releasing an update soon. Promise.

XOXO
Murrawhip

April Fools twice in one day is kinda rude murra.

Spitfire

Both ain't new but will do!

DuhCosmicApple

NOT JIMBLES

Amy

I have donated 25 ducks to this cause. They will swim free. Long live TWC!

2014 TWC Idol Winner
TWC DJ
Ex Quiddich player (Seeker)
Ex Auror (2011, Eze/Jules; 2013 Ian/Lewis, 2013-14 Nightflash, 2014 Leah/Christa)
Ex DP Editor
Ex Level 793
Active Winter 2010-Spring 2012
Revived Early Fall 2013
RIP Amy McCallahan

Treach

Amy

2014 TWC Idol Winner
TWC DJ
Ex Quiddich player (Seeker)
Ex Auror (2011, Eze/Jules; 2013 Ian/Lewis, 2013-14 Nightflash, 2014 Leah/Christa)
Ex DP Editor
Ex Level 793
Active Winter 2010-Spring 2012
Revived Early Fall 2013
RIP Amy McCallahan