TWC GM History

Started by Linshon, May 09, 2014, 03:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malokh

people remembered to put me that makes me feel special but i want to revive this because it's IMPORTANT

Linshon

It's already done Malokh. List is finalized. Thanks tho trolly <3

Malokh

i actually wasn't trolling, i genuinely liked this post but thanks for letting me know the list is done

Linshon

Quote from: Malokh on June 08, 2014, 05:13:10 PM
i actually wasn't trolling, i genuinely liked this post but thanks for letting me know the list is done

You'll always be trolly to me malokh <3 and you're welcome.

Malokh

Rotem

We're about to add a new museum but as we added everyone in this list we realized it's a bit pointless to just have some statue with a name and some position.

It definitely can give more details, perhaps a sentence or two, even more about the person. I just feel that if we're doing just name and position we might as well do a lame memory wall and be done with it. I see little sense in giving a new fancy museum map just for statues that don't tell you much.

Skystone

Quote from: Rotem on August 13, 2014, 09:47:02 AM
We're about to add a new museum but as we added everyone in this list we realized it's a bit pointless to just have some statue with a name and some position.

It definitely can give more details, perhaps a sentence or two, even more about the person. I just feel that if we're doing just name and position we might as well do a lame memory wall and be done with it. I see little sense in giving a new fancy museum map just for statues that don't tell you much.

I agree, this definitely sounds like a better idea. Feel free to use the wiki anytime Rotem.

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Nickcreed

I would just like to note that i taught DADA, not COMC