A Chill Spectate Area outside Hogwarts

Started by Lucifer, January 15, 2015, 07:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

I was sitting in the Library (where a lot of players chill) and was thinking it'd be cool to have a new chill area outside of Hogwarts. Somewhere people could just see the action going on outside, but read books or just chat safely.

Would something like this be cool?

It'd have safezone protection so the only way in would be from a passageway in the school that takes you there. You wouldn't be able to hurt the people in it from outside or it or fly into it. The walls around the chill area would have 0 opacity so you could see the outdoors around you.

I know you can always Telendevour people outside, but this would be like the first chill area to spectate the going ons of the Hogwarts grounds (in peace). Not sure if this idea is cool or not, just popped in my mind so figured why not suggest it.
Current
TWC DJ

Former
Hufflepuff Quidditch Cpt (2008)
Hufflepuff Prefect (2008)
Transfiguration Professor (2008)
Administrator (2009)
Dueling Instructor (2009)
COMC Professor (2009)
Charms Professor (2009)
Head Auror (2011)
Head Deatheater (2011)
Game Owner (2013)
Head DJ (2014
)

Rotem

I see many ways this can be used to abuse random events. :|

Lucifer

gg i give up on suggestions my ideas no good these days

Current
TWC DJ

Former
Hufflepuff Quidditch Cpt (2008)
Hufflepuff Prefect (2008)
Transfiguration Professor (2008)
Administrator (2009)
Dueling Instructor (2009)
COMC Professor (2009)
Charms Professor (2009)
Head Auror (2011)
Head Deatheater (2011)
Game Owner (2013)
Head DJ (2014
)

Rotem

Don't give up, your previous AFK suggestion ended up being turned into a 'toggle off' option, maybe someone will evolve your ideas into something else or maybe you'll get it right. Giving up is always bad.

Zachary Lyons

Or maybe just add an invisible mob right outside Hogwarts which players can use Telendevour to watch and see the action?

Casimir

Quote from: Rotem on January 15, 2015, 11:51:15 PM
I see many ways this can be used to abuse random events. :|

How would it be used to abuse random events? 

Kole

Well theres a very easy way to trap mobs in a way you take no damage and can kill them and with that idea that may be able to happen to even mobs so you can get their drops easy