Guilds

Started by Kizaru, January 06, 2016, 09:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizaru

Guilds have arrived! I have tonnes of ideas. So to start off HTMLs. Should be allowed and when you talk in OOC your clan name should be next to your name but behind it in whatever HTMLs. But your clan leader should have enough clan rep to allow this. Leader should make it's own ranks up so if I made a Clan Leader can change it to whatever he wants! But then again more clan rep. Clan rep should not go down! It should be a cap BEFORE you can add this stuff. For instance, Bloodlust. Custom for guild leader would be Guild Leader but if the leader has enough clan rep he can change it to what he wants such as Bloodlust Leader or for co-leader - Co-Bloodlust Leader - then Recruiter - Bloodlust Recruiter and then Bloodlust Member for just a member the more rep you have the more ranks lower/higher you can make. There is an extra tab for clan member tab which should be free in my opinion. If they are offline they are not on the list but when they log in they are. Your custom titles can be HTML'd. (I have the HTML site if any admins/GMs need). You can change your clan name but that will LOWER your clan rep but depends how much rep it will cost. Custom robes would be nice don'tcha think? That will cost personal rep but your rep won't go down but for instance the cost rate of how many different ones you want would go up like this -- 250 rep -- 500 rep --750 rep --1000 rep etc.
These are my ideas in the future for guilds. One more thing! the verbs for each rank. 10-15 Rank maximum start off with 5 and for each rank the leader can give specific verbs for each rank but there are some verbs that leader can't give because some verbs are for the leader himself. I guess this is common sense but the lower ranks can't kick the higher ones and if the leader quits his guild you have the chance to disband or make someone else leader and leader doesn't need to leave to do this they can just give it but they get auto co leader. Thanks for reading!

Rafi

Ex:
~Slytherin
~Hufflepuff
~Gryffindor
~Auror
~Deatheater
Currently:
~Ravenclaw
~Bloodlust (Not Rotem Fake Bloodlust guild)

Sara

Justin

...This isn't a DBZ game. GTFO.

Rafi

All of that idea @sara
Ex:
~Slytherin
~Hufflepuff
~Gryffindor
~Auror
~Deatheater
Currently:
~Ravenclaw
~Bloodlust (Not Rotem Fake Bloodlust guild)