Deatheaters and Aurors

Started by Rotem, May 21, 2016, 04:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotem

The resurrection of those two was always within reach but right now I'm thinking about re-visiting it.

It was within reach because I did not put any limit on the guild names, anybody could've been the dark lord. But right now I'm thinking about manually injecting those 2 into the game without a player leadership, perhaps as basic starting guilds just any new players can join.

Ideas are welcome.

Treach

Do it up, some really don't do the things guild need, like gain rep. I stopped gaining rep because other members quit. It was pointless for me to even try to catch up.

Dean

This would be a step backwards. An alternative route would be to make Houses starter Guilds for Players. Instead of four Houses, we should have two; The House of Dark and the House of Light.

Houses need some purpose so; the House of Light could be the Defense build starting with +500 HP, and the House of Dark could be the Offense build with +500 DMG.

This will bring with it some other benefits as Robes will become purchasable, which could have stat boosts dependent on color, or they could be merely aesthetic. These could also be restricted to guilds.

No one will miss the Common Rooms, House Chat, or even the House Cup Bonus.

Harlekin

I agree that houses do not have purpose(i was talking about that long ago) but banning them we are moving away from HP line and that is for me (im big HP fan) bad decision, so give houses some purpose.This guild system is kinda good idea(that do not include vampires as bosses (OMG)) and it deserve chance(im not saying that i dont want DEs vs Aurors back) ...
Drama not content u alread said thats what TWC need :ppp
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.