State of the Union address

Started by Sylar, May 25, 2014, 12:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylar

Greetings my fellow TWCers,

It has come to my attention that a lot of people are always picking on others. Whether it be that the person can't type all that well, slow or whatever the case. I'm going to take a stand to say that is will NOT be tolerated on any level.

Just in case you all don't know what bullying means, "Bullying is unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves a real or perceived power imbalance. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time".

We as a community need to STOP this and work on improving ourselves while uplifting others. If you want to be a negative person and pick on others for your own insecurities, I'm going to need you to stay off the game.  If you can't do that, then don't be surprised if you get banned for a certain amount of time.

Additionally, this is a clear message to everyone who has been involved in bullying one person or multiple people. It doesn't matter if the person asked for it or anything. Treat others how you want to be treated.

For those who have been bullied, let me be the first person to apologize for that. We as a community are better than that and I want you to know it.

If you would like to discuss further, please find me in game or email me at sylartwc@gmail.com

#takeastandagainstbullying

Ex-Headmaster
Ex-Deputy HM
Ex-Admin
Ex-GM
Ex-Charms Professor
Ex-Chat Moderator