TWC downtime

Started by Rotem, May 21, 2016, 04:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotem

TWC been crashing a lot and I just switched to windows 10 losing access to it, Murra's currently away for the weekend and is not able to access it either.

I'm not very concerned about this because we haven't really had much activity lately. It doesn't stop me from adding new content it seems, there's a lot of cool new features and TWC continues to receive them, I suspect that since summer is coming soon and TWC Idol/prom will come even earlier, a lot of TWCers will be around and enjoy them.

TWC will be back up after the weekend, in the meantime you can get excited about what I'm currently working on, I added a new feature for guilds as well as 6 new masks, 6 new colors, those colors don't just effect the mask but also the name tag color which is pretty darn cool.

Potions were expanded, they're no longer super simple, they have quality as well as the whole super potions concept that allows you to be a freakin' god for a period of time, those are super rare though. (I mention potions like it's such a casual TWC thing, haha)

If you haven't heard by now, pets were also added, as well as a couple new spells like lumos. For the next big feature I'm looking into OWLs, a lot of TWCers I know are 18 so it seems fitting, especially with the new HP movie, perhaps it's time to visit the magical world beyond Hogwarts.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, make a suggestion, I think I've proved that a lot of suggestions eventually get done.

Rotem

Skystone

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Harlekin

TWC still crashing a lot.
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Skystone

BYOND updated, should we expect a stable TWC now?

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Rotem

It's already stable, I disabled webclient.