How come is this game still alive?

Started by Vsevolod, October 22, 2016, 04:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vsevolod

No one plays it, there are 6 players online and all of them are AFK. Why did you have to spoil that game?
I'll never forget when I started playing this game but I hope I will.

Vsevolod

Blaze, I didn't insult the game. By the way, that's another reason of why everyone's gone. And don't mention my mum, she's dead. So when saying that she plays your stupidass game quite often, you just confirm what I said.

You all have spoiled the game and one needs it except for you. And I don't give a fuck if I'm banned, I no longer play that shit. You all are a little pile of angry people gathering in the game just to be AFK and I regret I remembered about that game 10 minutes ago.

Ben

Who spoiled the game? What'd they do?

Whether or not you think the game isn't what it used to be, you've no right to login and insult it. There are a few people, Rotem specifically, who work super hard to make TWC the great game it is today. Clearly you disagree, however, she's done nothing but add new features and enhance gameplay over the last years.

Vsevolod

She spoiled the game when she removed Crucio. I was really shocked when that happened.

Rotem

I'll respond to the title, the game is still alive because we ban racist scum like you.

Kole

How can you be shocked when Crucio isnt in the game anymore that was the only spell that had a electric feel i think you were more shocked when it was in tbh

Vsevolod

Quote from: Kole on October 22, 2016, 06:15:44 PM
How can you be shocked when Crucio isnt in the game anymore that was the only spell that had a electric feel i think you were more shocked when it was in tbh
That was the fattest trolling I've ever encountered in the net.

Vsevolod

Quote from: Rotem on October 22, 2016, 06:00:35 PM
I'll respond to the title, the game is still alive because we ban racist scum like you.
Do you even know what the word 'racism' means, lol?

Rotem

Awhile back you blamed me being Hebrew for why TWC is becoming bad, so yea, enjoy your ban, forever.

Vsevolod

When did I say it?? I would never say that, that was someone else! I am not racist and I have nothing against Hebrews!!!