Lucifer + Murrawhip

Started by Murrawhip, May 14, 2013, 11:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murrawhip

kissing in a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Anywho, as you're probably aware, I quit running TWC last year for a number of reasons.
One of the main reasons was my financial situation - I didn't want to be putting in so many hours to TWC when I could be spending that time on making my business grow. Lucifer is a huge TWC fan. He convinced me to start TWC back up again, and he would take care of TWC's server fees and compensate me for my time as a developer as well. He did this out of his own pocket, and I definitely can't imagine starting TWC back up if that didn't happen.

Recently two things happened. Lucifer's been seeing the stress that running TWC entails; and my business expanded significantly. I was enjoying running TWC again, and got into a better financial situation. I told Lucifer that if he wanted to cease funding, he could, and I wouldn't close TWC down because of it. Lucifer accepted, and will help make sure I don't need to pay hosting fees again. Because fuck hosting fees.

Lucifer wants to get back to enjoying the game, so I'm asking Linshon/Justin to take their positions back, which I'm hoping they'll accept. Thank you for making TWC happen again, Lucifer. @Players, thank him because: reasons.

Hugs and kisses always,
Murrawhip

Chrissy

Thank you, Lucifer, for helping bring back our TWC. Sorry, that we're such pain in the asses. :P

Theodore Richards

Thanks Luc, and every staff member for that matter. And no, if I'm a pain in the ass I don't apologize.

Ex-Ravenclaw
Ex-Gryffindor
Current Slytherin
Ex-Deatheater
Ex-DADA Professor
Ex-Admin
Current Slacker

Spitfire

Thanks Lucifer, I loveeeee you!

Both ain't new but will do!