• Welcome to Harry Potter: The Wizards' Chronicles. Please login or sign up.

HaZardous E-Sports Dueling Invitational

Started by BioHaZard, August 15, 2013, 04:33:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BioHaZard

August 15, 2013, 04:33:17 am Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 03:51:45 pm by BioHaZard
Hello TWC,

Basically, I just wanted to let everyone know about a dueling tournament that I will be hosting on Saturday, August 17 at 4:00 PM EST.

Time: Saturday, August 17 at 4:00 PM EST.
Style: 1 vs. 1 New System with standard dueling rules. Best 2 out of 3 duels advances and loser is out.
Prizes: The two finalists will each receive a prize.

I'm trying to revive the dueling spirit in TWC. It doesn't matter what level you are or how skilled you are. Every player starts at some point and practice is how we all progress. If a lot of people show up, we can all have a good time and hopefully their will be some good action.  You can also spectate if you are not interested in fighting.

If we get enough people, I will host this event weekly and expand to the old system dueling style also. I may even implement a ladder at some point.

If you intend on coming I would greatly appreciate a reply to this post letting me know.

Thanks in advance for your participation.
My name is Frost now.

Atkinson123

Im comin'

Would have been better as AWESOMEDRAGONKICKINGFIGHTYTHINGY.
Just sayin.
:3

Sara

I want to join this, but I might have to leave at 5 PM EST. My Grandpa's birthday party is on Saturday. .-.

Rotem

BioHaZard

My name is Frost now.

BioHaZard

My name is Frost now.

BioHaZard

Thanks to everyone that participated and congrats to Pickle who came in first place and Randy who finished in second place. We had a great turnout so I will probably be doing it again soon.
My name is Frost now.