• Welcome to Harry Potter: The Wizards' Chronicles. Please login or sign up.

pretty much all my ideas

Started by nicolerule, March 19, 2012, 01:13:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nicolerule

Racistview                                                                                           the players are all white some black people  may think it racist maybe there should be a choice of what color they want their character  im white but im just saying from black person's point of  view that it would be  kind of considered  racist  and if you say you cant od that  one byond game lets a person have a choice if they want to be  white or black skin its the game destiny  you can see  how they do it if you want

Book 5 ideas
we should have a room of requirment if you already have one my bad    and we  could have those skeleton horse to kill you know those horses in harry potter book 5  or if you prefer the horses to do something else your choice

Whomping willow
i think we should have a whomping willow  you have to kill it to go in inside and then when  you go inside you step into a portal to the shrieking shack we already have

Stone
Maybe you guys could have an event where  someone has to  find the sorcerers stone and give it to you guys  it will be in a secret passage and  people have to past tests i guess you can  do questions on harry potter like  who did  harry  marry in the seventh  book  and do different  questions like  ten questions would be enough then they would be aloud to get the stone and the first person to get the stone and bring it back to the staff member who hosts the event will get a prize you staff members can decide what prize

Azkaban
well you guys could make a azkaban  and if a player is doing wrong instead of detention or banning you could put them in  one of  azkabans cells  for  how long you want (you can still do detention and banning too while doing this).

Severus

It's not really "racist", it's just the way the game was developed, there are black (and other race) players in the game who don't seem to offended by this - but yes I could agree maybe a black icon should be thought about; it's not essential, though.

Room of Requirement existed but was removed.

I think by the horses you mean 'Centaurs'. I think that could be a pretty cool addition as a new monster, however where would it go? I mean, the dark forest already has more than enough monsters. Yet perhaps Centaurs might be a nice addition to add to the issue of an increasingly popular SilverBlood - they could be made as quite strong monsters added to another area of the map to make high-level training available in various places.

What would be the purpose for the Whomping Willow? That may be a future possibility but I don't think that's a high priority issue; I'd call this a luxury suggestion.

Ezekiel holds a similar event regarding an 'orb'. Every now and then Rotem also goes out of her way to make similar tasks to go through mazes and evade Basilisks to claim prizes. This is something that already exists pretty much.

Azkaban also existed but was removed.

Malokh

She didn't mean centaurs she mean thestrals.

izziwerty

Quote from: nicolerule on March 19, 2012, 01:13:28 am
Racistview                                                                                           the players are all white some black people  may think it racist maybe there should be a choice of what color they want their character  im white but im just saying from black person's point of  view that it would be  kind of considered  racist  and if you say you cant od that  one byond game lets a person have a choice if they want to be  white or black skin its the game destiny  you can see  how they do it if you want 

I want to have that choice of picking your race...
NOOB
gryffindor student

Ishtylercc

I also think it would be a good Idea

current gryffindor student
current 5th year
current BOSS