A letter of apology towards Murra and his staff

Started by DJScias, February 06, 2011, 08:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJScias

Murrawhip and TWC Staff,

I wanted to set some things straight,

First of all, I'd like to apologize for my behaviour, it was in October 2010 that I had an argument with Murrawhip, of which I held total responsibility for my actions. I said words without thinking, I was raged at that moment by the things you said Murra, you were saying you were gonna break me and Sara apart, which hurted me. I do not know if you ever meant it or not, but I do see that I was totally wrong in this, I was just trying to protect her...

I also got held responsible for calling some members of the staff 'phedophiles', which was never meant.. It was entirely seen as a joke but I finally see that it was an inappropriate joke which I shouldn't have made. I'd like to apologize for this too and take whatever punishment that I need for this.

But I still deserved that ban back then, but yet today. I stand here, apologizing to you. I know I have done bad things, but I was never given a second choice, I'd like to ask you if I could get a second chance. I would keep out of the OOC chat and not involve myselfs with things, I just want to be there to see Sara playing more.

If you find this unacceptable... Then I will lay down at your judgement. I will not fight it, since that is pointless as fight won't bring us much further in this case. I will respect your judgement and I dearly hope you could give me a second chance after 3-4 months of being banned.

Regards,

DJScias

Murrawhip

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is an apology post.