Summer/Prom update

Started by Rotem, June 17, 2016, 03:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotem

Is there anything you'd like to see?

I sort of already implemented all community wearables or wearables, it's just swapping back winter with summer chests and putting prom chests in. Tiny changes like this.

I could throw in a version with that and all the tiny fixes TWC is actually already enjoying but like, don't wait for me to log in to throw your ideas and just let me know here of known bugs and ur thoughts so I could go ahead and do it.

P.S. I may not comment because it's pointless but obvious suggestions or bugs posted on the forums get fixed or implemented straight off.

Apeiro

While i don't have any suggestions, here are a few bugs that i found:

1. Player health bar does not update when hit by projectiles.
2. When picking up a processed ingredient that you do not have in your inventory it will be marked as x2 for powders and x3 for extracts, even though there is only one of them.
3. Used potions in stacks don't get removed from the inventory, requiring dropping the stack and picking it up to update.

Rotem

Apeiro

New issues have arisen:

1. Leveling your wand causes a message to appear: "Your Telendevour wears off." (even if you don't have the spell), rendering you blind. Can be fixed by unequipping your wand.
2. Expelliarmus also fixes this, but if cast by another person, your camera will follow them now instead. Like casting telendevour on them.
3. Used orbs in stacks don't get removed from the inventory, requiring dropping the stack and picking it up to update. However, they do remove themselves after a few minutes.