Bringing back RoR or making a new place to chill

Started by Vanchi, September 02, 2016, 07:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanchi

Remember when we all used to hang in the library reading and talking?

(In this pic we are not exactly talking but you get the idea, lots of people at once place)
Well we don't do it anymore, everyone now is reading at a random spot in Hogwarts.
That's why I think RoR should be brought back in so we can all gather up reading and communicating like we should be and like we did before. This is not a big suggestion but I think it will definitely spark up the community.
You need a little bit of insanity to do great things.

Severus

From memory, the Room of Requirement had a different entrance for every player. This entrance was a pain to get to and often changed. When the OG players found their entrance and hung out in the RoR, it left newbs isolated. During our current time, we're returning activity and showing new players that they should stay to enjoy the game. So actually it would have the opposite effect than you desire.

However, I do like the idea of a mutual commonplace whereby there is an area which is "THE place to go" to hang out like the library used to be.

Vanchi

Well yes it might not be RoR, it might be a similar room that is easy to find so newbies can come in too, a room where we can all hang out like we used to in the Library.

Rotem

Vanchi

It does but people don't come there as often as before and it's almost always empty :/ There can be a teleporter in the entrance hall to a chill room so it's easy to discover by newbies too..

Rotem

I can't control where people choose to hang? I've seen them hang at second floor and near the new greenhouse lately.

Apeiro

I hang out at one spot until it gets too crowded, at which point i will find a new place.

Ezekiel Fenix

Why you all hanging out in the library? Nerddddddssssssssssss.

There are like 20 different places to level up other than their. You should get your select group of friends and pick one.