Community Wearable Chest

Started by Rotem, September 05, 2015, 04:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotem

They're adding clutter on this thread because between clothing item there's wigs that you're forcing me to look at, be it pretty or ugly and there's sure some pretty ones I already said I won't be adding them due to gender problems.

I'd honestly rather have hair dyes and just let every gender color their hair with same item but there's apparently a problem doing that something to do with brooms? So that got stuck.

Skystone

When you don't have calc work. ^_^

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Skystone

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Justin

If you're all gonna attempt animated scarves then it best be something over the top that I wouldn't expect from you. Cause just colors flashing or moving around doesn't impress me. :)

Rotem

Eventually I'm picking the ones that look nice, it's true I won't be adding any more gryffin wands or lucifer scarves though. Transparent won't work either because I have plans for that.

But hey, we got a bunch of nice ones, you can keep making more, out of every so many clothing there's a bunch of nice ones and if they're not gonna make it into first community case they'll get in the second one.

Skystone

Quote from: Justin on September 23, 2015, 11:14:00 PM
If you're all gonna attempt animated scarves then it best be something over the top that I wouldn't expect from you. Cause just colors flashing or moving around doesn't impress me. :)

You mean redesigning the base (which I'm not going to do)? If not, I was already planning on making a scarf that fits that criteria.

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Skystone

Quote from: Skystone on September 24, 2015, 09:37:01 AM
Quote from: Justin on September 23, 2015, 11:14:00 PM

You mean redesigning the base (which I'm not going to do)? If not, I was already planning on making a scarf that fits that criteria.

This is not that scarf buuutt.... introducing the electric set!

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Skystone

Inspired by Tron so why not have the alternate colors too!

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Lucifer

Quote from: Rotem on September 24, 2015, 09:06:17 AM
Eventually I'm picking the ones that look nice, it's true I won't be adding any more gryffin wands or lucifer scarves though.

Current
TWC DJ

Former
Hufflepuff Quidditch Cpt (2008)
Hufflepuff Prefect (2008)
Transfiguration Professor (2008)
Administrator (2009)
Dueling Instructor (2009)
COMC Professor (2009)
Charms Professor (2009)
Head Auror (2011)
Head Deatheater (2011)
Game Owner (2013)
Head DJ (2014
)

Gianki123

Compilation of 6 scarf ideas...  I decided that it was too much work to fully design a scarve for you guys not to like it so i just designed the front part of 6 (what a genius...)

If you'd like me to develop one of the 6 please tell me so through a reply or a private message and ill gladly finish that design...

Skystone

Quote from: Gianki123 on September 26, 2015, 06:40:39 PM
Compilation of 6 scarf ideas...  I decided that it was too much work to fully design a scarve for you guys not to like it so i just designed the front part of 6 (what a genius...)

If you'd like me to develop one of the 6 please tell me so through a reply or a private message and ill gladly finish that design...

5th scarf seems kinda nice.

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Gianki123

There  you go Sky!

Skystone

3rd scarf kinda looks cool too.

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

Rotem

Quote from: Lucifer on September 25, 2015, 11:06:55 AM
Quote from: Rotem on September 24, 2015, 09:06:17 AM
Eventually I'm picking the ones that look nice, it's true I won't be adding any more gryffin wands or lucifer scarves though.

I pondered about adding a new type of enchanting to wearables, giving them glow effects and other cool animations but my biggest concern is that it'd be too flashy. This isn't pokemon, I'm not trying to give people seizures.

with 509, there's so much things I could do but it seems overkill.
Justin also doesn't really want to add any wearables whatsoever, my response to that is that there's no point not to add new ones, we have a shit base, more shitty scarves just provide some form of excitement.

If and when we get a proper base we'll most likely have a wee bit smarter system to handle color patterns and animations.

My opinion also shifted from removing hp content. Instead we can make it into HP parody, this allows the use of HP content with the lame jokes I'm already attempting all over the place. However this also means I get to troll everyone on a whole other level, prepare your an--- mango.

Skystone

Quote from: Rotem on October 03, 2015, 03:32:50 AM
My opinion also shifted from removing hp content. Instead we can make it into HP parody, this allows the use of HP content with the lame jokes I'm already attempting all over the place. However this also means I get to troll everyone on a whole other level, prepare your an--- mango.

Can you elaborate more on this?

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor