A New Quest (Random Daily Time Limit Quest)

Started by Pie, May 17, 2015, 12:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pie

I'm thinking of a new quest to add into the game. I have 2 different variation/method of the quest and it depends on if it might be a good idea. What I have in mind is an in-vault time limit quest.

1st Method (To make it simple):
The starting point will be at the bank somewhere near the vault. They talk to some quest giver and they tell you the amount of monsters to fight, but the catch is that they will have to kill it before the time limit. ( Ranging from Rats- Bosses). If they didn't kill in time, the person dies (AVADA KEDAVRA out of nowhere? o.o) and spawns at the hospital, and a voice out of nowhere will say. "You have failed me, come talk to me another day to start again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd Method (To make it longer and unique or difficult):
The starting point of the quest will be inside their vault. They talk to some quest giver inside their vault (possibly hidden in their vault, who knows.), and hands out the quest. And it will give the same kill whatever amount of monsters and kill before the time limit. The kind of vault they have will be broken into groups for the kinds of monsters. If they fail to kill within the time limit, they will die (well idk.. AVADA KEDAVRA out of nowhere ) and be sent to hospital because they fail and then will have to start the daily quest another day.
-----
Free Vault- (Can only randomly do either Rats, Snakes, and Pixies)
Medium Vault- (Can only randomly do Dogs, Wolf, Trolls)
Big Vault-  (Can only randomly do Fire Bats, Fire Golem, Tamed Dog.)
Huge Vault- (Can only randomly do Archangel, Water Elemental, Fire elemental.)
2 Rooms Vault- (Can only randomly do Wyverns, Demon Rats, Wisps)
4 Rooms Vault- (Can only randomly do Basilisk, Wisps, Wyverns, Tamed Dog.)
Luxury Vault-  (Can only randomly do Basilisk, Trolls, Stickmen, Floating Eyes)
HQ Vault - Any access randomly to any monsters.
------
As their vault gets bigger they can do better ones, with bigger prizes/gold. As it will give the player's motivation to try and upgrade their vaults, even if they are highly expensive.
It's a Wonderful day for Pie!