Vault and Quest Bugs

Started by Vanchi, November 22, 2015, 06:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanchi

Yesterday I wanted to get to my vault but it asked me to get a new one. I didn't know why and I asked Katze about it. She told me to click the transfer old>new function and I got my items back (I think). But with that vault bug comes more bugs. I was the first one to complete the Royale Scarf and Wand quests before the Quest Book. However today when I wanted to accept the royale wig quest which I have been waiting for Cassandra said I need to help her sister with the potion which is the Royale Shoes Quest (The first quest). I did that quest and went on to talk with Cassandra and she gave me the Make a Fortune Quest ( Royale Scarf ) which I had done before and I had done the next one after it (Royale Wand).Why do I have to redo those looong quests again. >_>
You need a little bit of insanity to do great things.

Vanchi

I just completed the Make a Fortune quest... lol

Rotem

That's not how quests work. Cassandra would never, ever, since she's been added, let you complete her quests before you've helped her sister.

It's not a quest line to follow, quest npcs give you quests you haven't completed yet in a certain order but if you've completed it, it's not gonnna just hand you the quest.

I don't know how but you've probably managed to erase your quest pointer list. Did you remake maybe?

Vanchi

I have completed the shoes quest the scarf and wand quest on my current character.I haven't remade but idk why I dont get the wig quest...... What can you do about it? :(

Rotem

Resolved, you've completed the quest on your previous key's character.

I have no idea however what's going on with that vault thing you described though.