Y u no play?

Started by Severus, November 26, 2016, 08:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murrawhip

Quote from: Kole on January 02, 2017, 06:59:23 PMi didnt say she was dictator
Quote from: Kole on December 29, 2016, 07:40:57 AMtheres only one person dictating what is added
Huh?

Quote from: Kole on January 02, 2017, 06:59:23 PMplayers dont have a say in if they want something added
The thousands of suggestions posts and many posts wherein Rotem asks for feedback contradicts that.

We ask for help a lot, so it kinda blows my mind when you claim players have no say.

DuhCosmicApple

hi posting this a couple weeks after, but i just wanted to say that the game's been fun and all
but for the most part i would probably log back in just for some nostalgia and to be able to socialize with people
but then i'd leave because gameplay wise, i don't look for as much as i used to

also with other games, preparing for uni, graduating high school and all that
not really a lot of time to think about the nostalgia of this game

the community, the GMs, the events, the special features, everything is all pretty solid and i'm sure a new generation of players can keep the game thriving.

again, all of the new additions for gameplay and stuff is FASCINATING, but it doesn't appeal to me as i would come to the game for the social aspect :) <3
NOT JIMBLES

Severus

Quote from: DuhCosmicApple on January 14, 2017, 11:08:20 PMall of the new additions for gameplay and stuff is FASCINATING, but it doesn't appeal to me as i would come to the game for the social aspect :) <3
Retweet

Harlekin

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Rotem

Quote from: Harlekin on February 01, 2017, 08:36:58 AM
Quote from: Vsevolod on December 19, 2016, 10:14:48 AMBecause they've spoiled the game. Unfortunately.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't wish to continue TWC and I accept shutting it down, ungrateful cunt.

The minute you quote Vsevolod you know you're a piece of shit, especially on this timing.

Harlekin

Thank you Rotem, you are very polite woman...
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.