Important: Give Feedback, Report Bugs

Started by Rotem, June 14, 2015, 04:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotem

Hi, I want to discuses something that may greatly benefit TWC.

When people shout at me and make it known that gold has no value and gold is too easy to obtain then the result is me reducing gold drops and increasing shop prices.

Which is what happened, however, gold drops is so low right now that you can kill 500 wisps with a x6 lamp and hey, guess what? you'd get about 600k.

I clearly fixed this instantly, I consider it worthy enough to hot fix. I don't exactly want to waste anyone's time. But this goes to show there's really a lack of feedback from the players. Just yesterday I had to ask on OOC directly for bugs and people reported so many things /that I instantly fixed/. It's just so easy to fix those tiny pesky bugs that haunt you and yet noone reports it and noone gives feedback.

Whether you use GitHub or use Suggestion board, as long as it's written, often people just tell each other thinking it's a famous bug that Rotem must know about, no, it isn't. Even if you told me, I'm not expected to memorize it, write it down on suggestion board or GitHub.

Discuess things like exp gains, item drops, gold drops, anything that may require balancing, changing, fixing. Help me help you make the game more fun.

Massive

in your update I haven't found any bug mind you I don't play on this game as much as I use to cause im busy but anyhow there is one little issue with the auction house not loading on window 8.1 I keep getting but you just have to play around with owned and not owned selection button and that to get it workin but I don't think this is a server side issue .. some times I have to add items to the auction house for it to load..