TWC Advice to premier on the Daily Prophet!

Started by Tobias Cauldwell, October 30, 2010, 02:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobias Cauldwell

Need Help? Search no more!
-Love
-Life
-game info

TWC Advice, is the answer for you! As Daily Prophet Reporter, you can ask me questions Via PM here on the Forums or on TWC, Include your problem, and a "code name" and your answers may just be found in my weekly Daily Prophet article! Not to mention if you read advice, and you have something to say, just PM me and your reply may be put up as well! Just remember, my advice is my view on the situation, what i see from not only your side, but other peoples. In the end, it is your decision, I just offer another point of view, or reassurance.

~Tobias
Daily Prophet Reporter

Example of a question:

"Dear Tobi, I have a problem, I can't stop playing TWC! Please, can you offer any advice? -Addicted2TWC-

"Dear Addicted TWC is a great game, a great community, but you do have to remember that you have a family and friends outside the game. Learning to balance is a good thing. If you must just limit how much time you spend here at TWC. Good luck, and as always, do what you think is right.

-Tobi-"

Ex:
Ravenclaw Prefect
COMC/GCOM/Charms/Trans Professor
Admin
Dep Headmaster
Headmaster
DE
TWC Radio DJ

Former:
DP Reporter/Editor
T.T. Chaser

TWC Idol Winner 2009

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
TWC Radio DJ
Charms Professor

Lucifer

Gordongoage

Доброго дня, уважаемые участники обсуждения!

Какую роль играет эмоциональный интеллект в успехе онлайн-коммуникаций?
 Заходите к нам ещё, ваш вклад неоценим! 

Приглашаю к диалогу через мои контакты в профиле - не стесняйтесь.

Gordongoage

Всем привет! Надеемся, вы найдете здесь много полезной информации

Можно ли полностью заменить традиционное образование онлайн-форматами, на ваш взгляд?

Благодарим за активное участие и ждём вас снова! 
 Для общения используйте контакты из профиля, жду ваших сообщений!