Old Clans - Contests/Tournaments

Started by Rotem, October 19, 2015, 04:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotem

I was hoping GMs will get a wee bit more creative with clans but they were probably too afraid to touch the subject.

Upon agreement between clan members and with the monitoring of a GM (if you'll shout biased then I'll have to be that GM I guess), contests and tournaments can be held between clans with nice rewards.

This post is designed for event/contests/tournaments ideas as well as rewards. Note that if rewarding gold/items I will not be giving it to inactives, the way I see it, being in a clan gives you the chance to be rewarded, nothing further.

As for HQ 'upgrades' - I don't see the benefit in adding a book or re-designing anything, I won't be editing that sort of stuff into the map but if you have a really fancy nice idea, you can go ahead and suggest it, it'd have to be good though, adding more books does not qualify as good.

The purpose of this is to add a goal to clans and add a competitive spark, I don't even mind adding a matchmaking clan arena, it's actually doable. TWC doesn't have all that many players so we'll just treat both clans as our guilds and try to revive them, if and when things go well, we'll expand it. The way the new clans I designed work will keep all the sweet stuff from old clans by adding to them, there were no plans to subtract any awesome-ness.

Skystone

Quote from: Rotem on October 19, 2015, 04:28:03 AM
I don't even mind adding a matchmaking clan arena, it's actually doable.

Yes. Proceed with this plan.

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor