4th Floor Dueling Arena (Old System)

Started by Death, April 30, 2013, 03:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death

Well I'm sure we've all noticed the update of the 1st floor dueling arena which allows a section for both new system as well as old system dueling. I was kinda thinking that maybe the 4th floor duel arena could also be changed so there are new and old system sections. The 1st floor duel arena is very "cramped" if you know what I mean. Perhaps if we had old system dueling in an open arena, people would be able to enjoy it more like the old days. While some people like close combat dueling, others like me would rather enjoy long range dueling.

Just my thought. What are your opinions?

Severus

I was considering suggesting this myself.

+1

Rotem

No.

While I enjoy old system, I also like new system.
I don't want to convert areas into old, I'd like new areas with old.

It doesn't have to be fourth floor.
I would however like some wider area that uses old system.

Death

Yeah or that too. My suggestion was pretty much for an open area that allows old system dueling. :P

Brett Black

This is definitely a good suggestion. 4th floor would make a great place to implement this idea. It's there, so why not use it, right? lol
+1 my homie

Rotem

Why not use it? Because it's already used with new system, quite often.
I've seen people train new players in fighting there, just like duel arena supports both, I don't want to see 4th floor become just /one system/.

Brett Black

Well, there can be TWO big arenas like that on the 4th floor then. We can just map it in and have it as old..
There :) Makes everyone happy. :')