DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

DuhCosmicApple

To find the meaning of life. And also to stop the evil Zurg from taking over the intergalactic forces.
NOT JIMBLES

Murrawhip

To continue to exist to absolve myself of any negative conscience.

Rotem

Quote from: Murrawhip on December 31, 2014, 10:31:22 PM
To continue to exist to absolve myself of any negative conscience.
<sarcasm>Accept jesus christ as your lord and savior.</sarcasm>

Skystone

I actually find this pretty amusing.

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor

maxsteel

TWC's main objectives is :
1-going AFK
2-duel
3-cry
4-be mean
5-look for a noob
6-U WILL BE A NOOB
7-go AFK AGAIN
8-~AFK~
9-Justin : Meow
Ash : woof
10-get a ban from justin

Thats all..
name:max
level 500
house:griffindor
         event maker on twc
~rip maxsteel~
"I give up , there is no use with arguing here."
https://m.facebook.com/minecrafthellaguys

Not Percy Jackson

get trolled by multiple players and Rotem.

Current : Ravenclaw
Current : Peruvian
Current : Rotem's bitch
Ex : Hufflepuff
Ex : Ravenclaw
Ex : Gryffindor
Ex : Slytherin

Massive

Zachary Lyons

And have a swell day. Thanks for shopping with us, come back any time.

Rotem

If you want a serious answer, I'll name a few goals I had when I was a player.

• Get an insanely high level. Get to the level cap
  • Get in the inner circle (In every game there's usually a group of 'higher ups' aka I desired to become friends with Justin, Murra and the rest of them).
  • Get all spells
  • Get in a clan
  • Become an epic fighter
  • Become clan leader
  • Lead the clan for victory
  • Obtain all items
  • Obtain an insane amount of gold for fun and for future items
  • Become GM
  • Climb up the GM ladder

I followed my goals, I didn't disappear in the middle, some people are still following those goals, TWC was a fun part of my life for a few good years.

I didn't spend 24/7 hours focused on TWC, at the time I was watching shows and leveling at same time and leveling was endless. Today you can do that with paying even less attention to TWC. In reality, even when I played there were times on TWC when nothing happened I did however join every event and class and I took part in a lot of activities held by GMs.

At the time I started Kozu was my favorite GMs and I won 100% of the events he held. I got earmuffs on my third event or so and that earmuffs was the only one that existed until Tobias got his because Tobias. Until TWC died noone else had earmuffs.

There's a lot less interest in fighting today, maybe this is why TWC feels like it lacks purpose, I can say that fighting became tougher so it might have to do with this or maybe it's because clans suck ass today, there's no mystery or activity, it's pretty dull.

Maybe if I do what Lucifer suggested before about dueling, it'll add a little more purpose. Lucifer wanted to add "matchmaking" for dueling, you'll be added to queue then assigned duels. Perhaps if I do dueling ranks with this system, it'll add some competitive desire.

Anyhow, TWC is more of a sandbox RPG where you talk to people and decide your goals, those were my goals and I'd be extremely bored of TWC if I didn't have friends to play with. The community is still one of the biggest factors in TWC and if the community sits and reads books all day long being AFK, there's really little you can do about it... (except being a creative leader who creates drama and activity).

TWC gave me a lot of skills I can use in real life, GMing taught me a lot about handling people and responsibility. TWC taught me how important is creativity and leadership, being assertive and other things people really need to learn at a very young age in order to succeed in life.

TWC isn't really a -complete- game, it's more of half a game half a chat room, it has no serious development team, it's slowly growing with time. You can't really find an objective or a goal in it, it's more of what you find within yourself and within people around you. I find out who I really am in TWC, instead of the weak real life person I was, I found out I'm a very creative, strong person who also knows how to program, I then found a job and in that job I'm actually being a lot more myself than I ever was during my time at school.

At school I was very shy, I did my homework, followed everything like a good little sheep, I was unhappy and extremely depressed until I got sick for half a year which led to me not going to school anymore. I dropped out eventually and to this very day I'm very thankful I found Murrawhip and TWC, it really helped me make progress.

So while you're all joking about how TWC has no objective, I'm asking the simple question of why you're all still here. I'm willing to bet TWC helped you find new friends at the very least which is more than enough for me.

Not Percy Jackson

I don't think TWC has no objective.

Current : Ravenclaw
Current : Peruvian
Current : Rotem's bitch
Ex : Hufflepuff
Ex : Ravenclaw
Ex : Gryffindor
Ex : Slytherin

Skystone

Quote from: Rotem on January 05, 2015, 07:38:42 AM
If you want a serious answer, I'll name a few goals I had when I was a player.

• Get an insanely high level. Get to the level cap
  • Get in the inner circle (In every game there's usually a group of 'higher ups' aka I desired to become friends with Justin, Murra and the rest of them).
  • Get all spells
  • Get in a clan
  • Become an epic fighter
  • Become clan leader
  • Lead the clan for victory
  • Obtain all items
  • Obtain an insane amount of gold for fun and for future items
  • Become GM
  • Climb up the GM ladder

I followed my goals, I didn't disappear in the middle, some people are still following those goals, TWC was a fun part of my life for a few good years.

I didn't spend 24/7 hours focused on TWC, at the time I was watching shows and leveling at same time and leveling was endless. Today you can do that with paying even less attention to TWC. In reality, even when I played there were times on TWC when nothing happened I did however join every event and class and I took part in a lot of activities held by GMs.

At the time I started Kozu was my favorite GMs and I won 100% of the events he held. I got earmuffs on my third event or so and that earmuffs was the only one that existed until Tobias got his because Tobias. Until TWC died noone else had earmuffs.

There's a lot less interest in fighting today, maybe this is why TWC feels like it lacks purpose, I can say that fighting became tougher so it might have to do with this or maybe it's because clans suck ass today, there's no mystery or activity, it's pretty dull.

Maybe if I do what Lucifer suggested before about dueling, it'll add a little more purpose. Lucifer wanted to add "matchmaking" for dueling, you'll be added to queue then assigned duels. Perhaps if I do dueling ranks with this system, it'll add some competitive desire.

Anyhow, TWC is more of a sandbox RPG where you talk to people and decide your goals, those were my goals and I'd be extremely bored of TWC if I didn't have friends to play with. The community is still one of the biggest factors in TWC and if the community sits and reads books all day long being AFK, there's really little you can do about it... (except being a creative leader who creates drama and activity).

TWC gave me a lot of skills I can use in real life, GMing taught me a lot about handling people and responsibility. TWC taught me how important is creativity and leadership, being assertive and other things people really need to learn at a very young age in order to succeed in life.

TWC isn't really a -complete- game, it's more of half a game half a chat room, it has no serious development team, it's slowly growing with time. You can't really find an objective or a goal in it, it's more of what you find within yourself and within people around you. I find out who I really am in TWC, instead of the weak real life person I was, I found out I'm a very creative, strong person who also knows how to program, I then found a job and in that job I'm actually being a lot more myself than I ever was during my time at school.

At school I was very shy, I did my homework, followed everything like a good little sheep, I was unhappy and extremely depressed until I got sick for half a year which led to me not going to school anymore. I dropped out eventually and to this very day I'm very thankful I found Murrawhip and TWC, it really helped me make progress.

So while you're all joking about how TWC has no objective, I'm asking the simple question of why you're all still here. I'm willing to bet TWC helped you find new friends at the very least which is more than enough for me.

Thank you for your answer Rotem.

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon
MagDeluxe Reporter
Charms Professor
COMC Professor