I'm excited... A lot.

Started by Rotem, December 25, 2015, 08:31:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotem

I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR NEXT UPDATE.

I CAN NOT BEGIN TO EXPRESS THE EXCITEMENT THAT BUILDS INSIDE ME. I'm waaay too impatient.

So I went ahead with my idea and added colored projectiles depending on wand upgrades which led me to re-visit and idea me and Justin tried out relating to blood and I then added blood colored projectiles which looks awesome. (I love blood tremorio)

Currently, the colors allowed are: red, blue, yellow, green, purple, pink, orange, teal. If there's an important color I forgot, make sure to remind me (black and white seemed weird for projectiles).

I also added a new blood projectile, your casual vampire used projectile and I've actually made it a bit special, personally, I'd want to use that projectile, it might need a nerf, however, it won't make an upset in matchmaking, still very desirable though.

Justin few days ago asked me why I named the orbs after the books we have, this mystery is going to unravel soon as vampires make an appearance and people will start hunting for the second volume of book of chaos. Ideally, I would've released this with the new clans but I suppose it can run separate as well.

Ben has agreed to make a new map section, we've long awaited for spider pit, that area will be the prime focus of this update. Luckily for me, Ben always does what he promises so I don't think I'll wait long.

We're talking about, 1 new spell, 2 new random events, 3 new monsters and a weekly quest to guide you in this bloody journey. I'm excited, are you excited? I'm so excited I had to type out my plans before I made them, it's just that exciting to me but then again, I've always been a sucker for this sort of lore.

It does open up a lot of other questions that Justin would probably ask and I'm sure I'll get even more excited about the answers I'll come up with.

On other matchmaking news:

Sadly for Pie, Aqua's been nerfed, I added it and never thought anyone would use it and it turns out it was quite overpowered, I hope I didn't overnerf it, detecting overnerf is harder so do let me know if it's too useless now, finding a correct balance is important.

Binds became more interesting, one of the binds has a constant 1 second bind on all ranges while the other starts at 0.5 and progresses to a full 2.5 seconds bind, One would be preferable for close range and one for snipe binding, we'll see how you guys make use of that. I can't call this a nerf to bind projectiles, we'll call it a re-purpose, it also makes the two have different effects which is nice.

I know a ton of people wonder why season 2 isn't ending, I strongly feel like I want higher ranks in scoreboard, thumbs up to Severus, Skystone and Ivan for making it to the top of the scoreboard, as you guys continue to climb up the ranks I'll add more rewards to matchmaking.

I can already release more community chests and duel keys so for 1-2 tiers I'm all set with potential matchmaking rewards.

Anywho, this has been my short devblog, the purpose of it is mostly to sort out my thoughts as well as let you know there's a bit more excitement in stores, needless to say the super evil snowman will disappear with this next update so make sure you stack up on limited edition winter chests.

Lucifer

Current
TWC DJ

Former
Hufflepuff Quidditch Cpt (2008)
Hufflepuff Prefect (2008)
Transfiguration Professor (2008)
Administrator (2009)
Dueling Instructor (2009)
COMC Professor (2009)
Charms Professor (2009)
Head Auror (2011)
Head Deatheater (2011)
Game Owner (2013)
Head DJ (2014
)

Rafi

When season 2 ends?
almost no one do mm or mostly dont want to do it
Ex:
~Slytherin
~Hufflepuff
~Gryffindor
~Auror
~Deatheater
Currently:
~Ravenclaw
~Bloodlust (Not Rotem Fake Bloodlust guild)

Rotem

Rafi

Ex:
~Slytherin
~Hufflepuff
~Gryffindor
~Auror
~Deatheater
Currently:
~Ravenclaw
~Bloodlust (Not Rotem Fake Bloodlust guild)