Recent Posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / the TWC subreddit
Last post by MaxIsJoe - June 14, 2018, 11:57:26 PM
Hello everyone,

there is now a subreddit for the game, I know it was suggested before but no one really did it so.. I made one for the game, basically if anyone wants to share stories, discuss about the game or servers, show their work for the game, etc, they can all post it there.

I also noticed that the subreddit gets attention from people who are looking for Harry Potter games as long as the subreddit it self is active, this is a chance to welcome to players to the community server that's up right now, hopefully, this will shed a light again on the game and we will jump from 3 to 8 active players to at least 30 active players per day.

Link : https://www.reddit.com/r/TWCgame/
General Discussion / Re: TWC is up
Last post by MaxIsJoe - June 14, 2018, 11:49:29 PM
Quote from: Justin on June 05, 2018, 06:40:21 PMSevs isn't the main server. :P
Yeah I only just knew that a few days ago.
Last post by Justin - June 05, 2018, 06:40:21 PM
Sevs isn't the main server. :P
Help/Support/Guides / Re: New Players Guide
Last post by MaxIsJoe - June 04, 2018, 09:19:16 PM
For new players, this guide is a little bit outdated.
Last post by MaxIsJoe - June 04, 2018, 03:46:16 PM
You cannot see attachments on this board.

General Discussion / TWC is up
Last post by MaxIsJoe - June 02, 2018, 09:24:15 PM
For those who are interested and want to play TWC again while we wait for Sev to host the main servers back,
i am hosting TWC 24/7 hours from now on with new content, 

Source code : https://github.com/MaxIsJoe/TWC/tree/MIJ-HostVer
Discord server : https://discord.gg/CgMW8Z9
Server address : byond://156.196.207.59:300

You cannot see attachments on this board.
General Discussion / Re: Screenies
Last post by Traxicous - January 21, 2018, 03:59:45 PM
Class fun in the Spinoff Server

General Discussion / Re: TWC Is Back!!
Last post by Severus - January 21, 2018, 01:01:45 PM
Welcome back, lol.
General Discussion / Re: TWC Is Back!!
Last post by Traxicous - January 20, 2018, 09:46:00 PM
[x] Doubt

Edit: Withdrawn
Help/Support/Guides / [Guide] How to play TWC with a...
Last post by MaxIsJoe - January 12, 2018, 01:57:00 AM
Last few updates BYOND (the engine that TWC runs on) introduced full gamepad support for games, this is of course extremely useful if you want to stop using your mouse and keyboard for a bit and relax your back while hunting monsters or dueling players, however, please notice that this won't be full replacement for the keyboard and mouse as you will still need them to chat and do some specific actions that needs a mouse

Alright, let's get into this!

So to start working on mapping your gamepad you will need to access the Options and Messages menu, this can be opened if you press the F1 button OR click on File > Options and Messages OR you can click on the game's icon at the top to have quick access to other options like ReConnect, Screenshot, Command,etc

Now, let's pause here, I ask you to follow Kazu's "How to Make marcos!!!" Tutorial before we continue ask we will need Marcos to map them on our gamepad.
Once you have learned how to do that make a quick marco for the AFK command that's mapped to the ALT key.

Are you done? sweet! Let's now start mapping our gamepad

Once you have opened the GamePad Mapping menu click on New Mapping and select the start button inside the action box then at the map to box select the alt key that you made for the AFK button

Hit ok and we're done! if you test it right now you will go AFK once you press the start button and now you know how to map your gamepad however you like, you can assign spells, quick functions, etc but always remember that you will still need to use your mouse and keyboard sometimes for a lot of things (Mainly chatting)

Hope this guide was useful and if you have any questions please ask me below.
Pages1 2 3 ... 10