Pumpkin Hat vs Pumpkin Pet

Pumpkin Hat
6 (50%)
Pumpkin Pet
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Rotem

Happy Fall TWC!

As with every year, summer eventually ends and as we approach winter, we go through fall, this year we'll be celebrating Halloween week starting 23rd October until the end of the month. The change room will be opened that week and I'll enable wearing costumes in school for the 30th and 31st. We'll also be enjoying a drop rate global bonus during that time.

Similar to the years before, we'll be giving out Halloween scarves and wigs as well as a brand new Halloween item decided by you to go along with our brand new Halloween content (let's just say the dead will come visit TWC this Halloween).

In the works there's a couple more changes, I've decided to try and expand matchmaking a little with a new activity, we'll see how will that work out.

As always, have a great Fall.

Rotem

This is how the pumpkin looks, should it be a hat or a pet?

Ben

Traxicous

Make it drug that makes everything look x tra spoopy
-    In-game name: Brandon
                        Current:
                            Gryffindor
                            Level 750
                         Former:
                       Head Auror/Auror

Apeiro

Quote from: Ben on October 04, 2016, 07:46:42 PM
A delicious snack!
It does look an awful lot like a muffin to me.

Rotem

Tournament random event was added, including duel keys, they're finally obtainable. I've also added the resurrection stone to go with the Halloween content.

There's so far 4 unique brand new items in this update.

Also, winter keys are going to return and replace summer keys, better farm those now while you still can.

Malokh

Hi, I'm obsessed w the halloween scarves they're my BAE.

My apple cinnamon.

Rotem

Quote from: Malokh on October 09, 2016, 09:10:44 PM
Hi, I'm obsessed w the halloween scarves they're my BAE.

They're also included, like every Halloween.

Rotem

Changeroom is now on and there's a drop rate and experience bonuses active. GMs will also hold Halloween themed events, come have fun with us!