An Open Message To All Aurors (but mostly for Murrawhip)

Started by Casimir, September 05, 2012, 10:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casimir

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AuJyIIjwTS

I remember when we left the aurors, the first time
Saying, "This is it, I've had enough"  'cause like
We had been banned for like a month
When you said we needed a break (What?)
Then we came back around again to say
"Murra, I miss you and I swear we're gonna change, trust me"
Remember how that lasted for like a day?
I say I hate you, I'm sorry, you ban us, we make up

Oooh we'll be bet~ter this time
But ooh, this time I'm telling you I'm telling you

We really really really wanna be aurors
Weeee really really really wanna be aurors
We went and talked to Markus, talked to Severus, and made a song for you
But weeee really really really really wanna be aurors

Like now.

I'm really gonna miss us picking fights
And GMs, falling for for it screaming that we're trolls
And players, hiding away to find their piece of mind
With some other player that's muuuch nicer than us

Oooh we'll be bet~ter this time
But ooh, this time I'm telling you I'm telling you

We really really really wanna be aurors
Weeee really really really wanna be aurors
We went and talked to Markus, talked to Severus, and made a song for you
But weeee really really really really wanna be aurors

Oooh yeah, oooh yeah, oooh yeah
Oh oh oh

Ezekiel Fenix

Your singing doesn't sync up, the lyrics seem awkward after the first couple lines. Malokh sounds like he's talking as opposed to singing, actually both of you sound like you're talking instead of singing most of the time. Your tone goes up and down like crazy and has no semblance of discipline. (Much like your attitude towards this game)

Lyrics: 4/10
Singing: 3/10
Harmony: 0/10
Sincerity: -10/10

Ash

Current Ash x1000
Current Hufflepuff
Current Drum/Guitar Player (06-Present)
Ex GCOM x2
Ex Headmaster
Ex Admin x2
Ex Charms Professor x2
Ex Auror
Ex Deatheater
Ex broken arm cripple [IRL]
Ex broken leg cripple [IRL]

Casimir

Ezekiel Fenix

Rude is a matter of perspective.

I for instance find it rude that you continue to assault this game's player base with your incessant drivel in an attempt to be humorous. Then when you fall short of making people laugh you and your little minion scurry off into some hidey-hole for a couple months and and laugh to yourselves as if our intelligence and/or your lack thereof has somehow made everything a giant joke. The only real joke in the grand scheme of this is that you think you're trolling us, when in actuality decades from now you'll look back and realize that your life was merely trolling you into thinking that anything you did, said, or thought mattered to us in anyway. By then of course you'll have faded from all our memories, as we continue with our lives, which will be much better without you in them. 

But putting my growing feeling of utter apathy towards you aside, I was in no way rude (in my previous comment at least). I gave my opinion of your song. If you can't handle criticism then singing (or acting, or dancing, or painting, or writing musics, or talking, pretty much 'or' anything having to do with socializing with the real world) probably isn't for you.

Casimir

Oh sorry, I didn't think I was asking for anyone's opinion as to how the song sounded.  Although, by putting anything out there I know that everyone is allowed to have their own opinion about it.  I don't really know what to tell you because this wasn't even attempt to "troll".  Michael and I have have decided to try and shake that title in hopes to be taken more seriously in the game.  We realize this will take some time and is something we are willing to work towards.  Of course, I understand that our song may have not helped our case, but it honestly wasn't even an act of trolling.  Michael and I are still going to have our fun (because fun can be had without trolling as I've come to realize) and we saw this was a creative opportunity to express our desire to rejoin the clan.  We weren't looking to win a singing competition therefore I was taken aback by your criticism.  Rather, we just wanted to put our message out there.  Now, I can say that until I'm blue in the face and a lot of you still won't believe me because you all have your opinions made up about us already.  Therefore, I will show you and all of TWC I have changed and am still changing through my actions rather than my words.

Also sorry if some of that doesn't make sense I wrote it up in a hurry.  And for those of you who are unaware, Michael=Malokh.  That is all!

Lavenblade

Lmfao! Okay, I gotta give you two props on this one! Hahaha!

Murra, this is so freaking funny!

I vote this is stickied!

Casimir

Well I'm glad you enjoyed this, we sure had a fun time making it for everyone and that's all that matters!

Lavenblade

Quote from: Casimir on September 06, 2012, 06:54:06 PM
Well I'm glad you enjoyed this, we sure had a fun time making it for everyone and that's all that matters!

I love you.

Link