Duel Server

Started by Vanchi, September 11, 2017, 08:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanchi

Hey there!

It has been quite a while since I have played TWC for real and I miss it deeply, mostly the dueling part. So that's why I was thinking about bringing a PVP/Duel only server for TWC that we can all duel on and talk (duh). Of course there is also Apeiro's Server where you can go if you want the PVE part, quests etc.

I made the post just to see if there is any interest in the server. It will be going live tomorrow just to see if anyone will hop on for some quick duels. If it gets kind of popular I might add even more stuff like Duel Points, perhaps MM or whatever you guys are interested in. Right now it's an older version of TWC where the level cap is 650. You will find a book next to you when you login, read it and it will grant you level cap, and all the needed spells for dueling.

Feel free to login tomorrow for a chat or some good ol' duels!

Vanchi
You need a little bit of insanity to do great things.

Vanchi

You need a little bit of insanity to do great things.

Lavillsoymn

lauric-d23 acid, >= 98 atom% d, >=98% cp купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед
Tegs: rsph4a antibody 100 ul купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед
rsph6a antibody 100 ul купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед
rspo1 blocking peptide for sab3500046 купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед

лаурил арахидат купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед  https://chimmed.ru/products/lauril-arahidat-id=339651
(s) -2,5-дигидро-3,6-диметокси-2-isopropylpyrazine купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед